Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tea With Lola - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tea With Lola (36435 Views)

Lola's Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nubian113:

Dismissed it. Abeg nl is big. Let's stop the nonsense. Just do you without mentioning me. You couldn't give me the common respect I've tried to show you. Your shi is so last year rebel. It's 2016! Best of luck dude.

You said the exact thing last year too and I respected it until you broke the bond and came waving a white flag on New Year eve. If you are gonna be in good terms with me then you are gonna have to accept me for what I am not what you want me to be - I thought you understood that before you extended an olive branch? Were you hexed or coerced into doing so?

You know what your problem is?
Your problem is you think you don't have a problem ,but the thing is you do and you don't even know it. Do you know how many comments you made that I don't concert with or consider büllshit? The number is in quintillion. But you don't see me going John Wayne on you, or acting sanctimonious because I know to err is human.

You are just been overly paranoid as usual.
Branding us frenemies and using mixed metaphors like Drake & Josh is not disrespect. It's called being jovial. Maybe you are a little bit too uptight and need to loosen up a bit.
Did I not respect you when I included "no diss intended" in parenthesis?
I think you have knack for being unnecessarily emotional.
I saw all your kiddish insults but chose to resolve it amicably like an adult would by not replying any.
But since you've decided you don't want to have anything to do with Darkrebel, then stand by your word and stop running back to my bed any time you feel like.

I'm like the Romans - I always keep my word. It's left for you to honor your part of the agreement by staying on your side of the universe.

I wish you good luck too. Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Nope.... I'm not gonna do it. Its a new year, a new month, new mindset, new results....

*Breath* good riddance to trash!

I will not read that loooong essay. I am sorry for all the energy and thought, and dictionary searching he put in to produce another regurgitated no sense making, deluded can I add! I know him so well, story for his Gods.

Anyway we shall see how mature he takes this rejection. There is more sense in talking to yourself like a mad person than actually exchanging words with a mad man. I can't believe he thought he look like Chris Brown then he produces some burnt offerings to the gods. He said the pics were on FB his FB can I add ( did some one say gay)

The skinny lil boy is not me he screams like a mad man. Like we too don't have eyes! Then he Say's that one/1!! of the pics was his... But wait... it was only one guy in all the pics... This is the killer....

The guy used the same boy he claimed wasn't him as his dp! Really extra filtered so he looks lighter. (A few years 2/3 older) But the same fvckin guy! How can someone be so deluded.

I dash him a rope when he got murdered. He lost his spark! He lost his c.ockiness. I dash him a rope where Lala left him. I did it for my niqqa Sinizia.

He doesn't change and like a lil girl he screams for me to take him as he is!!! No fvckin thank you. Bye young man. Holla when 31 isn't like 41 to you... Fvckin children. Who pay his gas and electricity bills before he can talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
I hate men who talk to much... Btw that was my longest post on nl grin grin grin

For a man sorry boy who takes PRIDE in the fact that he could out talk and out diss any woman! cool cool

I love men who say Nada! But do a loda grin, intelligent, wise, and strong grin

That's a man! My male friends are men! Hahahaha just to clear that up cheesy

1 Like

So.....
I have monitoring spirits undecided
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
What a child. I hope you finally learn how to control your emotions and have a firm grip of yourself. Actions carried out impulsively tend to have drastic effects in future.
Nobody's fighting with you, you are the one fighting yourself.
Grow up please, and remember to treat your bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is my thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yep.... Tea party ova! wink
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Miss classy is that you
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2016
The monkey wants to preform but.... lipsrsealed see stalking! Though. Ok Dr Phil! Send me an invoice.

*Disclaimer* Lola is against the use of Mental health as a diss. Bipolar is a real disease and sufferers deserve the respect they demand. Dis my mum before you use Any illness as a derogatory statement to put me down.

Sponsored by MIND.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Is this room cleansed... cool

*Puts Joe's Greatest hits on reply*

Good night!
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Sad Bleep! Go watch TV! grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Walaaashay sabaaxal Khyre grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 11, 2016
lezz:

A troll I am when not in service of my country. I troll exceptionally on fools and muppets. And i do have a heart -- a big beating one at that. I fail to see where i wronged you in all of the melee that ensued. He brought you into the picture, not I.

You are clearly the reason behind his fury and calculated onslaught on me. From the first time he quoted me here in my remark to you, he has showed up from nowhere to criticise my threads without objectivity. I have ignored the insecure leech for long until yesterday.

Give me a smile of affection, Nubby. Your eyes shall haunt me to my office and mar my work if you remain angry too long. cheesy cheesy

I have good plans for you, but your free spirit is always carefree and excited. If you will pause a while, you'll know why only I can see your fears and hopes through the shadings of your eyes. kiss

***you know I'll always Quote this***

smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You know what your problem is?
Your problem is you think you don't have a problem ,but the thing is you do and you don't even know it. Do you know how many comments you made that I don't concert with or consider büllshit? The number is in quintillion. But you don't see me going John Wayne on you, or acting sanctimonious because I know to err is human. Instead, I try to understand you along with the rest of my followers and accept their defects.

This skinny delusional teenager dumb as shitt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2016

1 Share

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:

Who invite you here angry
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Who invite you here angry

Yo Ancestors undecided...I can be anywhere I want to be Aight?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:

Yo Ancestors undecided...I can be anywhere I want to be Aight?

Wow! Why so angry? I'm not in the mood for another she male attack. Enjoy
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Wow! Why so angry? I'm not in the mood for another she male attack. Enjoy

Hmm why am I angry...Practice.

If I were to attack you, you wouldn't be a transgendered more like an ********* old woman whom *********** with ****** every night . smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:

Hmm why am I angry...Practice.

If I were to attack you, you wouldn't be a transgendered more like an ********* old woman whom *********** with ****** every night . smiley

K smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by MathsChic(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello here
Re: Tea With Lola by SylarsMcQuins: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2016
MathsChic:
Hello here
Hey Ma'am, what's good with you?
Re: Tea With Lola by MathsChic(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Hey Ma'am, what's good with you?
I'm good. You?
Re: Tea With Lola by SylarsMcQuins: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
MathsChic:
I'm good. You?
I'm aiit, tanks. I'm Silas, u?.
Re: Tea With Lola by sinizia: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nubian113, where you at hun? You are MIA. I hope you are good anywhere you are.

Cherryice, what's up? You are awfully quiet of late. Just checking on you.
Re: Tea With Lola by cherryice(f): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sinizia n laveda..thanks huns its just wrk
takin a vacation nxt week tho. Be more around den
Hope u two r good kiss
Re: Tea With Lola by Laveda(f): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
cherryice:
Sinizia n laveda..thanks huns its just wrk
takin a vacation nxt week tho. Be more around den
Hope u two r good kiss
Okay hunni
I'm good kiss
Do have a fulfilled week wink.
Re: Tea With Lola by Odunharry(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na tea carry me reach here o... Abeg who de serve the tea make the person put milk Wella o.. I prefer soft Agege bread with it, thanks.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Hey my people! my party people! I'll be back....

Mindfulness grin grin grin

cherryice angry angry angry missing you
bumbae kiss kiss kiss

sinizia wink wink wink

dejavuue kiss kiss kiss

lezz tongue tongue tongue

Life is good, things are busy. I miss nl and my peoples!!

4 Likes

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nubian113:

Mindful ness grin grin grin

cherry ice angry angry angry missing you
bumbae kiss kiss kiss

sin izia wink wink wink

de javuue kiss kiss kiss

lezz tongue tongue tongue

Hey hun where you been , enjoying the not so warmish sun grin
Hope ur well wink

1 Like

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nubian113:

Mindfulness grin grin grin

It is good to see you happy. kiss kiss kiss It has been a nice day, you have just made it nicer. kiss kiss kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man / Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.