Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) (1765 Views)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by howdynaija: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Do you agree with this ?

The Pope is working on the greatest deception and conspiracy the world has ever known. Read more here: http://internationalsundaylaw..com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by ehinmowo: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2016
with all due respect to ur eminence, bt Christians and non Christians are not serving the same God.

d God that the Christians serve is d one that sent Christ to d world as an atonement for sin. anyone who does not blv in d son of God is not of God. and therefore not serving d same God with Christian, no matter how philanthropic or in some cases, barbaric they might be.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by thorpido(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Confused pope if he said that.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by kateskitty(f): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
ehinmowo:
with all due respect to ur eminence, bt Christians and non Christians are not serving the same God.

d God that the Christians serve is d one that sent Christ to d world as an atonement for sin. anyone who does not blv in d son of God is not of God. and therefore not serving d same God with Christian, no matter how philanthropic or in some cases, barbaric they might be.
So you're saying all Muslims will go to hell for not believing in Christ?
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Chanchit: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, he's very correct.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by kateskitty(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Islam is the second largest religious population in the world, I don't know how God could allow them all to go to hell.
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Slikbae: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
I believe the poster simply said, Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God.
kateskitty:

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Slikbae: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
We Christians do not and can never serve the same God as the Muslims , Buddhists, hinduists, Confucians etc. Anybody who doesn't confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and who doesn't acknowledge that he died and rose on the third day is not a christian and doesn't serve the same God with me.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by ehinmowo: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Firstly, there are hundreds of religion in d world, and islam is just one, hence I didn't mention any religion.

secondly, I will not say because u dnt like my statement dt I should change it.

thirdly, as much as I blv dt not everyone blv in d Lord Jesus (and dt will not cause me to go n be beheading dem for nt blving, in fact many are my frds), I also know dt he dt blv not in d son of God is dawned already.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Slikbae: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
What does italo have to say about this blasphemy?
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by kateskitty(f): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Religion and Spirituality are two very different things and until we rid ourselves of too much unnecessary religious beliefs, we can never attain true spirituality in order to come close to God. The Bible says, for the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, with these words no man can truly come out to say he understands what God wants because God was never meant to be understood. Just worship him to the best of your ability and conviction and stop worrying about other people's beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2016
howdynaija:
Do you agree with this?

The Pope is working on the greatest deception and conspiracy the world has ever known. Read more here: http://internationalsundaylaw..com.ng/

[size=15pt]
Bearing false withness.

I don't know why some people who claim they are Christians like to lie make a point.
He has never said that.

The picture u posted in an interfaith dialogue session he hosts at the Vatican to promote peace between all faiths. It happens annually I think, even protestants, evangelicals, Lutherans, coptic Christians etc all attend to discuss key religious issues.

Catholic doctrine makes it clear that Islam is a cult. But muslims they are humans First , same with other non Christians and should be in dialogue with other faiths to foster peace , which opens doors to drawing them to Christ.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by plaetton: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
ehinmowo:

Lol.

So your religion is the true simply because you believe it ?

Mental illness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by plaetton: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
thorpido:
Confused pope if he said that.

How nice.

Animist Africans know more about foreign religions than the foreigners .

Of course, it escapes you that these folks sold the lie to you in the first place, and are probably just trying to roll back and undue the damage they caused.
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by plaetton: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
What the pope is saying is that every fairytale leads to the same " happily ever after ".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by urahara(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
So your religion is the true simply because you believe it ?
Mental illness.
Seconded
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
plaetton:

How nice.

Animist Africans know more about foreign religions than the foreigners .

Of course, it escapes you that these folks sold the lie to you in the first place, and are probably just trying to roll back and undue the damage they caused.
Poor you!
You don't realise the greater damage is your lack of understanding.
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:
Islam is the second largest religious population in the world, I don't know how God could allow them all to go to hell.
Is it fair that out of all the people who write Jamb,only a small percentage get admission?Do you think everyone should pass just because they wrote it?
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by plaetton: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
thorpido:
Poor you!
You don't realise the greater damage is your lack of understanding.

Yes indeed. I completely lack understanding about how semi-primitive Africans like yourself, know something that the entire Jewish race does not know. undecided

And yes, I clearly lack understanding as to how you know and understand soooo much more that the Catholic Church, The Mother Church, the oldest and most continuous chancery in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
plaetton:

Yes indeed. I completely lack understanding about how semi-primitive Africans like yourself, know something that the entire Jewish race does not know. undecided

And yes, I clearly lack understanding as to how you know and understand soooo much more that the Catholic Church, The Mother Church, the oldest and most continuous chancery in the world.
Big english,poor understanding of simple things!

If a man represents a faith that says this is the way,why would he say other faiths that deny and reject the very faith he professes have the same destination as the one he represents if he is not confused?
It's simple enough but your haughtiness and a lack of understanding can't make you see something simple enough.
Who's talking about a whole Jewish race or escatology?You should be ashamed of yourself that the education of the white man you despise has only made you an example of the primitive man you so much talk about.A man lacking comprehension.

No wonder the bible got you so confused!
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by plaetton: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
thorpido:
Big english,poor understanding of simple things!

If a man represents a faith that says this is the way,why would he say other faiths that deny and reject the very faith he professes have the same destination as the one he represents if he is not confused?
It's simple enough but your haughtiness and a lack of understanding can't make you see something simple enough.
Who's talking about a whole Jewish race or escatology?You should be ashamed of yourself that the education of the white man you despise has only made you an example of the primitive man you so much talk about.A man lacking comprehension.

No wonder the bible got you so confused!

Maybe you don't understand the definition of faith.

It is silly, by every measure, for one faith to claim supremacy over another faith.

It's like claiming that superman is truer than Batman.
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
plaetton:

Maybe you don't understand the definition of faith.

It is silly, by every measure, for one faith to claim supremacy over another faith.

It's like claiming that superman is truer than Batman.
Where in my posts did i mention supremacy over another faith?I told you,you lack comprehension and understanding!

The faiths do not lead to the same place........that has been my position,i did not even raise the issue of supremacy.

Talking about superman and batman,do they wear the same cape?Do they fly the same?
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Billythegoat: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2016
i think that this series of studies on Pope Francis' real intentions is absolutely stupendous. for anyone to understand what is happening in the Vatican, have a look at this wink:http://en.denzingerbergoglio.com/2016/01/08/weve-reached-100-and-have-a-present-for-you/
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by Billythegoat: 2:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) by howdynaija: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[size=15pt]
Bearing false withness.

I don't know why some people who claim they are Christians like to lie make a point.
He has never said that.

The picture u posted in an interfaith dialogue session he hosts at the Vatican to promote peace between all faiths. It happens annually I think, even protestants, evangelicals, Lutherans, coptic Christians etc all attend to discuss key religious issues.

Catholic doctrine makes it clear that Islam is a cult. But muslims they are humans First , same with other non Christians and should be in dialogue with other faiths to foster peace , which opens doors to drawing them to Christ.

[/size]

Watch the Pope speak about it with his own voice here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCROcTvqEQk , please after watching the video come back here and tell us what you watched. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCROcTvqEQk

(1) (Reply)

Is This Truly Jesus Christ's Picture? / Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. / Purpose Of Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.