Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Want To Know Some Facts Concernig Declearation Of Age - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Know Some Facts Concernig Declearation Of Age (774 Views)

Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew / Will Change Of Age Ruin My Certificates? / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know Some Facts Concernig Declearation Of Age by abatisegun: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. There is this issue bothering my mind, which I will like u people enlighten and advice me on it. By special grace of God, I will be 29 years comes February 3rd this year.And I'm just been admitted to moshood abiola polytechnic to study electrical/electronic engineering. This means I won't be able to go to service and I may be denied of some job opportunity due to my age. One of my admission officer told me to go and do declaration of age so that I can serve. The problem now is that, since my primary school I have being using my real age and it is written on both my primary and secondary school certificate. Now that I'm willing to alter it won't there be any problem in the nearest future? Please moderator help me post it to fp. I need to know how I can do this. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Know Some Facts Concernig Declearation Of Age by Nobody: 6:00am On May 27, 2018
Your age declaration covers it.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now Registered IELTS, TOEFL & ESOL Certificates Without Attending The Exam. / The Four Pillars Of International Trade / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.