Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

This Woman Has Been Acting Strange Since Yesterday, She Might Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Woman Has Been Acting Strange Since Yesterday, She Might Need Help (716 Views)

11 Cool Lifehacks You Might Need. / [a Must Read] Men Only!! Here Are Signs That Shows Your Woman Has Slept With A L / Photos: Embarrassing Moment Woman Has ‘period Explosion’ In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Has Been Acting Strange Since Yesterday, She Might Need Help by egorov(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
I stay in an estate around lekki, I noticed this woman who lives adjacent my house yesterday morning acting very strangely, I didn't take it serious till I came back from work in the night and still met her in the same manner, screaming, singing nonsense and walking up and down the street. Later she removed her bra and hung it on her gate. I woke up this morning and still found her in the same manner. She stays alone is a very big house and I don't know what I can do to help her, people just walk by and choose to ignore. I think she's going crazy

Re: This Woman Has Been Acting Strange Since Yesterday, She Might Need Help by eleko1: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Inform Eti osa local govt/social worker sad embarassed.May God set her free IJN
Re: This Woman Has Been Acting Strange Since Yesterday, She Might Need Help by egorov(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks. Pls where's d lg located. Or can I get their contact cos I might not have time to visit them.

(1) (Reply)

The Mother Of Wizkid’s Second Son Speaks With , Says He’s A Deadbeat So Far! / Egyptian Blogger Jailed For 3 Years With Hard Labour (See Why) / See What Nairaland Front Page Has Turned Too (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.