Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) (1750 Views)

DRESS Like You Are Already FAMOUS...EWAFITZ COUTURE / Tips On The Right Way To Dress For Your Body Shape / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) by apachexx1: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2016
We recently employed a female secretary in my office and I must say, this lady is an epitome of beauty. Mere looking at her alone, one would be persuaded to think she just stepped out of the pages of a beauty magazine. Classy is an understatement when it comes to describing this lady. Even my Boss stops to talk to her on his way to his office, an act he barely performed with his previous secretary. I stopped at her desk sometime last week to ask her the secret of her look and she smiled, brought out her blackberry and showed me some of her old photos from 2010. I almost dropped the phone in shock, this certainly could not be the same woman on the phone sitting across me right now. The lady in the photo was totally different compared to the one we employed. Her next few words took me by surprise. "Anybody can be glamorous if you know where to shop". She said, while she tended to her perfectly groomed nails. These are the tips she gave to achieving the wow look with less than 7k.

1. Develop a good posture: Developing a winning posture is the number1 rule in commanding attention. it will cost you nothing and is definately below our 7k margin. A good posture can be gotten by performing this simple exercise everyday for like 3months. Balance a book on you head and try walking the length of your room thrice in the morning and at night. This should correct your posture and give you a winning stride.

2. Keep your hair clean: Nothing puts people off than the smell of damp hair, attend to your hair hygiene to have the right appeal.

3. Learn to combine good tops with old trousers/skirts: My colleague argues that one of her most important assets is her vast collection of durable tops and bottoms. Your combination success lies in your ability to locate stores that sell them at an affordable price. This is her list of top shopping websites that offer very good clothes at an affordable price -

a. www.everywomanshop.com : Tops can be bought from as low as 4k and they cater to only upwardly mobile women. So if youre heading to the top of the career chain, their collection is what you should have a look at. They are the only clothing store in Nigeria that cater exclusively to working/career women.

b. www.jumia.com: Jumias female clothing section is filled with amazing offers and clothes well below 3k. Quality of these outfits were not too much to her liking though.

3. : Same as Jumia but she argues that clothes at konga are cheaper. I dont know about that though.

4. Keep that smile in place: The power of a smile is highly effective in placing you ahead of the growth curve, keep a happy disposition and watch yourself succeed.

Hope this has helped you in some way or the other.
Re: How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) by Pamelayoung: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Jumia is quite expensive
Re: How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) by apachexx1: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
SOME CLOTHES FROM EVERYWOMAN

Re: How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) by kweenkong(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello,

Just checked the everywoman website, most of the sections were out of stock. Actually interested in the black peplum top with a full zipper. Is it available in various colourS.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photos Of Thailand Fashion Disaster / 11 Outifits You Should Not Wear To A Wedding / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady At Her Wedding Go Viral,Pics Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.