Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Experience With The Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With The Train (896 Views)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / The Train Station In Abuja Didn't Work Today. / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Train by olamik2008(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
It began like a dream, traveling from the north to other parts of Nigeria, I had a funny and interesting experience last time I travelled from Minna, Niger State to Osogbo. I made up my mind to follow train but due to hours of waiting and waiting, no train, so I entered a bus, with the hope that it should be a better experience. The road was nothing to write home about, we even need to get down from the bus so it can take a shortcut in form of a hill, and after that journey, I made uup my mind I will return back to Minna with train, no matter what, not knowing that would be a worse experience, though that's my first time, buying ticket was so rugged that before we finish buying ticket the train was filled up, even though a lot of people ddont have ticket. And this a system private bodies even states can develop to generate revenue for themselves. Please saay some something guys. See this pix I took in the middle of the night during the journey.

Re: My Experience With The Train by lonngmann(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2016
We still have a long way to go in the area of railway transportation.
Re: My Experience With The Train by RoyalBlak007: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2016
shocked Is that... lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With The Train by jaymejate: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=13pt]At least i don enter Train two times last year, from Ibadan and it was a wonderful experience. The first klass seater, first klass sleeper, first klass and even second klass is perfect. I stayed in second klass and people sat comfortably, no crowd ehn. Jyst that sound and the movements of the coaches, e fit giv person heart attack.

Good development i tell you.
Pls if the railway station tell you say train go arrive, for example, 8am pls no rush go there oh, just go there around 5-8pm or else you wait tayad [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilots Lost At Sea / 5 Reasons Bus Travelling Is Better Than Flying In Nigeria / #OndoDecides: Traffic Gridlock On Benin-Sagamu Expressway (Ore Section) - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.