Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form (5240 Views)

UNICEF/SPIC Scholarship 2015/2016 Help Me!! / SCAM ALERT. Unicef/spic Scholarship. / Scholarship Alert: 2015/2016 UNICEF/SPIC Undergraduate Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by tvreporter: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form – Hurry good news for Nigerians students especially undergraduates of the Nigerian Universities as the 2016 UNICEF SPIC scholarship application form is now available to all for scholarship.

Just for the records UNICEF scholarship 2016 is sponsored by UNICEF in conjunction with Special Petrol Intervention Corporation, that is know as SPIC which are also joint ventures partners of UNICEF .

These are the courses in the UNICEF spic 2016 undergraduate scholarship

UNICEF is giving or awarding UNICEF scholarship award to suitably qualified full time undergraduates in the Nigerian universities nation wide, and these are the disciplines of the students, and also don’t forget that this scholarship is for students in 100 and 200 level only, in the faculties listed below.

Agriculture
Education
Law
Pharmacy
Social Science
Engineering
Medicine
Science
Veterinary medicine
Basic Medical Science
Arts and Humanity
Information and Communication Technology.
And also any 200l student with less than 2.5 GPA is not eligible to apply.

The requirements for UNICEF spic undergraduate scholarship 2016

Applicants must possess the following

READ MORE >>>http://ucgist.com.ng/2016-unicef-spic-scholarship-application-form/
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by bobbyspeed(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is fake and fraudulent

Chk the confirmation from email response from unicef below.

Date: Jan 22, 2016 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Validity of Scholarship trending online.
To: "<ope.adn@gmail.com>
Cc: 

This is fraud. Thanks 

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From <ope.adn@gmail.com> 
Date: 22/01/2016 08:56 (GMT+01:00) 
To: Geoffrey Njoku <gnjoku@unicef.org> 
Subject: Validity of Scholarship trending online. 

Dear sir.

I have my doubts about the truthfulness of the scholarship trending online AS UNICEF/SPIC.

Please confirm, my doubts is hinged on the Gmail required to send application.

The advertisement is copied hereunder. 

For your loved ones
UNICEF/SPIC undergradute Scholarship | scholarshipintervention

2015/2016 UNICEF/SPIC University Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate students

Unicef, in conjunction with its Joint Venture partner, the Special  Petroleum Intervention Corporation (SPIC), is offering a number of UNICEF Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities in various disciplines in full-time.

Eligible Course of Study

Applicants are invited from full-time first and second year (100 and 200 level) degree students of the under-listed faculties, in Nigerian Universities:

Agriculture
Arts and Humanities
Basic medical Science
Education
Engineering
Information and communication Technology
Law
Management Science
Medicine
Pharmacy
Sciences
Social Science
Veterinary Medicine.
NOTE:- 200level students must obtain at least a 2.25 GPA in their first year.

Before you start this application, ensure you have clear provided copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white or red background.
School ID card or eligibility
Admission letter
Birth certificate
O’ Level result(s)
JAMB Result.
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent and are scanned to the email address below, avoid mixing up documents during upload.unicefinterventionscholarship@gmail.com

Application Deadline Date
Closing date for receipt of Applications is strictly 7th February, 2016 by 11:59pm.

Contact email:unicefinterventionscholarship@gmail.com.
Pls help pass on to people who might need it. Thanks.

Sent from infinix hot note pro
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by romeoetin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks oo. Eye opener
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by ebsuguy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
So, I got a text indicating that the exam date for 'one' the scholarships I applied for. I followed the link provided in the text, only to find out I was supposed to pay some money for one unicef mastercard. 

I was like, haba! unicef wey wan dash me money na eim wan still first collect money from my hand and thousands like me? Na...  oju ti la ju ye'n lo (guys are smarter than that). 

At this point I already knew it was most likely a scam so I decided to test it...  see for yourselfhttp://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/myunicefspicexams.com

Haba! bros you wan still scam person for this kyn wicked economic and climate situation...  wey Ilorin dey hot like oven.

Some details from http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/myunicefspicexams.com

Domain Age: 27 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Organisation: Scholars
Owner: Silas Waziri
Owner Address: Benin
Owner City: Benin
Owner Postcode: 234
Phone Number: +234.8175465383 
Email: 

Owner Country : Nigeria 
Website Location : United States 

Probable website origin :-
79%; Nigeria
21%; United States

Be warned!!! ESPECIALLY THE 200LEVEL....BUT #1,200 ISN'T BIG DEAL THOUGH...
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by simongonner: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
April 27, 2016 By topgist —Leave a Comment Important notice: www.myunicefspicexams.com is 419 (scam/fraud). UNICEF/SPIC SCHOLARSHIP that was advertised on the 26th April, 2016 via www.myunicefspicexams.com is a scam. All candidate that got text messages from this source are to ignore the message. Disclaimer Policy: This is to notify the general public that www.topgist.com.ng is different from www.myunicefspicexams.com. You are solely responsible for any transaction you make via www.myunicefspicexams.com. This information is meant to notify you that www.myunicefspicexams.com is a 419 (Scam/ Fraud) please don’t waste your money. We will notify the general public when UNICEF officially shortlist for the 2016 scholarship scheme. This is the official Nigerian UNICEF website http://www.unicef.org/nigeria/about_3355.html
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by danimand: 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
U didn't even read everything stop deceiving people please
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by danimand: 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
This ain't scam
Nigerians can't pay now though
Continue checking myunicefspicexams.com this might be an opportunity don't lose it
If u were shortlisted
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by easyboy1995: 4:28pm On May 11, 2016
Pls any info concerning the exam?
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by danimand: 10:08am On May 18, 2016
Following an intensive meeting held by the scholarship board last weekend, the board have decided that for those in Nigeria who were unable to pay their fee for their universal mastercard can now do so by following the procedure below.

STEP 1

Visit any ATM machine close to you

STEP 2

Insert your card into the ATM machine, enter your pin and proceed

STEP 3

Click on quickteller

STEP 4

Click on send money/fund transfer

STEP 5

Click on inter bank/other banks

STEP 6

Click on savings twice

STEP 7

Click on WEMA bank by pressing next or (T-Z)

STEP 8

In the space provided for the amount put 1200 and click next

STEP 9

Insect the following account number 0232486593 and press proceed

STEP 10

If your payment is successful, send the account holder’s name which transaction was carryout and your name to this email address.

NOTE. Once your payment have been confirmed, your username and password will be generated and send to your email address for you to be able to login for your online exams. We have also consider the plea of scholars from Nigeria by extending the online test date to 12th -18th of may. The site is currently down because our system engineer’s and programmer’s are working strenuously to ensure that all scholars are able to use the site during their online test period, the site will be up soon. UNICEF/SPIC
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by Couver(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2016
danimand,have you done your own online test?
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by ebsuguy(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2016
danimand:

Following an intensive meeting held by the scholarship board last weekend, the board have decided that for those in Nigeria who were unable to pay their fee for their universal mastercard can now do so by following the procedure below.
STEP 1
Visit any ATM machine close to you
STEP 2
Insert your card into the ATM machine, enter your pin and proceed
STEP 3
Click on quickteller
STEP 4
Click on send money/fund transfer
STEP 5
Click on inter bank/other banks
STEP 6
Click on savings twice
STEP 7
Click on WEMA bank by pressing next or (T-Z)
STEP 8
In the space provided for the amount put 1200 and click next
STEP 9
Insect the following account number 0232486593 and press proceed
STEP 10
If your payment is successful, send the account holder’s name which transaction was carryout and your name to this email address.
NOTE. Once your payment have been confirmed, your username and password will be generated and send to your email address for you to be able to login for your online exams. We have also consider the plea of scholars from Nigeria by extending the online test date to 12th -18th of may. The site is currently down because our system engineer’s and programmer’s are working strenuously to ensure that all scholars are able to use the site during their online test period, the site will be up soon. UNICEF/SPIC

Scammer!!! You scornbag.You want to steal the hard earned money of unsuspecting Undergraduates.
I will say this again.UNICEF have confirmed it in their official website that they are not providing scholarships to Undergraduates and they are in no way related to the so called purported 'UNICEF/SPIC scholarship'.

No scholarship will ask you to pay a token.If they do,it will not be made in a personal account.

I do not know why some people here are still asking if they have written or not.

Modetators please do the needful.you have all the evidence at your disposal to prove that these guys are scammers and yet you allow them to roam about Nairaland,where they have found solace.
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by danimand: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
lets wait n see
Re: 2016 UNICEF SPIC Scholarship Application Form by Hemireal: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Hi please concerning the Unicef Scholarship lets talk on ; my mail is daniel_ambitious@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Taking Pictures - Photo / Nairaland Interschool Debate :winner:::UNILAG / Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.