Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Flying Qatar Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying Qatar Airlines (1688 Views)

Nigeria Air: Qatar & Ethiopian Airlines Compete To Own Largest Share / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Qatar Airlines by nextedge: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls has anyone travelled with Qatar airways here before? What's the experience like especially for a family of four. I like to know cos it appears they have the cheapest offer. I know in many cases cheap things come with their shortcomings. Your views especially from experienced persons will be appreciated.
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by zoedesigns(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Qatar airline is a 5-star airline..You will enjoy your experience with them.
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by IshiaguGuy: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
nextedge:
Pls has anyone travelled with Qatar airways here before? What's the experience like especially for a family of four. I like to know cos it appears they have the cheapest offer. I know in many cases cheap things come with their shortcomings. Your views especially from experienced persons will be appreciated.

nice airline... i have been using it for more than 5yrs...
you will enjoy it and also doha is nice airport
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by iblaw: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Confirmed....good airline
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by Pidggin(f): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Their service is excellent, but don't use them if you are going to Europe
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by nextedge: 3:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Thank you all for your replies. Payi on Monday morning. I hope it won't be too early to pay for a journey that one will embark on in August. I mean can I still get good offer if I wait for another month or two before paying? I need experienced travellers to help out.
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by nextedge: 3:03am On Jan 16, 2016
@pidggin thanks. I'll be going to the USA not Europe.

1 Like

Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by claremont(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's a low-cost Airline. The good thing I remember about the layover in Doha is that they have got smoking rooms inside the terminal which I used. I think I only used it because it was the cheapest option.
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2016
claremont:
It's a low-cost Airline. The good thing I remember about the layover in Doha is that they have got smoking rooms inside the terminal which I used. I think I only used it because it was the cheapest option.
claremont:
Pls can you throw more light on the layover. Who takes care of the hotel bill.
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by gistcity(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
This is one of the nicest airlines in the world
Re: Flying Qatar Airlines by Timiofak(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
gistcity:
This is one of the nicest airlines in the world

I am trying to use them en route Philly

Have you used the recently?

how is there service?

I don't want to use Lufthansa or BA

because I have to take like 3-4 flights. Instead of the normal 1-2, yet Lufthansa is like $500 costlier than Qatar And there layovers are long

Qatar too Philly layover is just around 3hrs

hope there meals are great too?

help me abeg

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Changes To The Canadian Citizenship Act. Good News / How To Pay Sevis Fee / Accra Vs Nairobi: How To Have Fun In Both Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.