Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hope For Surrogacy In Africa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope For Surrogacy In Africa (574 Views)

Surrogacy!!!! / Surrogacy Go Wrong! US Surrogate Mom Get Abnormal / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Surrogacy In Africa by womangood(f): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Surrogacy is the practice of being a surrogate mother. A woman who gives birth to a child with the intent to give that child up to at least one of the biological parents once it is born is referred to as a surrogate mother. The whole process usually involve fertilizing a woman's egg using her husband's sperm cell,as in IVF, and implanting the fertilized egg into the uterus of the surrogate mother. The biological parents receive their child at birth after all agreements have been met.

In recent times, I've noticed an increase in the number of women experiencing difficulty in bearing a child. As someone with some medical knowledge, most of the problems encountered by this women are either connected with fertilization or implantation. It is however sad and sickening that most women struggle tirelessly till death.

The mention of surrogacy alone can cause a major uproar. This is not surprising as most people frown at anything that doesn't comply with their small mind. This is usually as a result of cultural/societal/religious beliefs. I don't even think there is any Biblical or Quranic reference against surrogacy. It's people like 'you' and 'i' that'll lift any 'embargo' placed upon surrogacy. We can't live in this 21st century with a 19th century mindset. This end-time era requires and end-time approach(lol).

Surrogacy doesn't have to be expensive as portrayed by celebrities who have reportedly done it. Hospitals should encourage and educate the public and also develop means by which interested women can access potential surrogate mothers. This will help the lower class women to be aware of this opportunity. It is also worthy to note that the surrogate mother can be a relative if possible. It is biologically ok. Women encountering problems with childbearing should not hesitate to consider this procedure. Paying attention to issues like this makes the world a better place.

More on
www.womangoodb..com

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Hope For Surrogacy In Africa by Treasure4u2: 12:43pm On May 18, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother? Please contact +2348107117412.Thanks.
Re: Hope For Surrogacy In Africa by Treasure4u2: 12:58pm On May 18, 2019
Please do contact me on +2348146040114. If you are in need of a surrogate mother. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

100% Fact Only..(please READ). / My Mother Is Gone. / Which Of Them Did You Do During Your Childhood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.