Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

# NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. (320 Views)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Artistes AND PRODUCERS / The 10 Hottest Producers In Nigeria 2015 / Music Producers Only (out Of Bounds To All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
I am currently 18yrs.

When I was younger, i really hated music, my siblings often wondered what kind of a human being i was.

I only loved computer programming...spent a lot of time writting (playing with) various applications with the various programming languages stuffed in my head.

Suddenly I discovered why i hated music so much...when I discovered certain musicians!

I loved mucicians like Celine Deon, Smooky Franklin, (2face, Asa, MI, Cobhams...only) Lieonel Richie, Don Williams, Dolly Patton etc...and their line of music.

I began to write songs...

One day i met with a USA (califonia based producer and 'MultiMedia-Person')...We where really good friends.
Before we ever talked about Music he always said i was Very Intelligent!.

We were sitting down outside when a call came from JayZ, and after that, another from Murphy Dread.
I asked him if they wer who i was thinking...he said yes...and that was a producer!

"Wow!" i said. (I never told my family members about my music stuff, but at this moment i felt ive seen someone to talk with).

I told him i write music alot..."You do?...what you waitin for, go get em" he said.

I went to my room...got some.

He couldnt believe what he saw...they were so organised...Killer rhymes and all them stuff!

"Guys of your age always get caried away with Girl-love songs, Gosple or Rap...but you're some thing ive'nt seen before...come here, he said.

Now i wrote very wonderful Country Music (Kinds of Don Wiliams, Dolly Parton, etc), I WRITE Inspirational Blues etc (NOT girs, Rap, or things like that anyway. LOL).

Some ive written include.
1 ¤ Plants vs Planters

2 ¤ Someone for Someone

3 ¤ Origin of Greateness

4 ¤ Beautiful People

5 ¤ The Tunnel

6 ¤ Circle People

7 ¤ Super Eagles (Dedicated To Nigerian Football).

8 ¤ Endless Loop

9 ¤ Haunted Heart

10 ¤ Goodbye Yesterday

12 ¤ First Morning Sight

13 ¤ Great Minds

15 ¤ Rain In Me

16 ¤ Human Mirror

¤ A Danger

¤ Race After your shadow

¤ When Life Teaches you a Lesson

¤ When the Morning is Over

¤ Rulers Rules

¤ A Fight With My Self

¤ Our Mistakes
¤ ...still counting

...BELIEVE ME when I say those songs really good...I try not to Brag!

When i sang some...he said a nigerians seldom sing that way...I was flattered grin .

He never gave me 'Breathing space' any longer, he wanted to take me right straight to The U.S.
I hesitated...He told me to make up my mind, that he would leave Nigeria to Come back for me...he begged!.

Tragedy
He left...we relocated....nd i lost contact with him!

Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
He tested my song writing skill...he told me to write a love-song(blues). I wrote wht he call a perfect one...Kind of John Legend (all of me)...he said i was the kind of person Prodicers Look for...that i was valuable in the singing and writing areas
Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well i think iam now intereste in whatever he was saying now...
Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are you a producer?... You think Iam bragging?...try me...Give me a message you wanna convey in any kind of song...and ill email the song to you, ill take not more than 5 days!
Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
If you're interested in me you can contact me with these EMail addresses: abahpatoski@gmail.com
useanyhow@india.com.
Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
.....Are your in this kind of my situation?
C'mon...lets discuss here...dont let talent Die that Way!
Re: # NOTE #: Real Producers Only...pls. by logicalhumour: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2016
...nd if you're interested in buying...I may consider it, because I wanna face school FOR NOW

(1) (Reply)

May D - I Wanna Know (prod. By Tyronne) / . / Goodmorning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.