Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness (600 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness by 16snow(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
A friend of mine delivered a bouncing baby boy yesterday! She got married 8 years ago. But just this year God decided to wipe her tears and bless her with her first fruit whom she named Chilota (God has remembered me), a blessed child.

Her journey has not been an easy one, filled with pain, regrets, sorrow and unending hope. She told me something amazing, that it was when she gave up all hope and hand everything to God completely, trusting without worry and believing in God, that HE did it for her.

At a point, people started advising her to try and conceive outside her marriage,convincing her that the fault might be from her husband. Temptations coming her way were so strong..... to continue reading click http://www.beinspiredwithmily.com/2016/01/miracle-still-happens-woman-delivers.html

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
wow
Re: Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great is the work of God. Whether theres' still miracles?yes-i mean real miracles are abound and even more are coming in this endtime-my advice: position for it. Chukwu has and will continue to remember His faithfuls
Re: Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness by ada40: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
hm fruit of womb journey is only God, thank you baba God.

(1) (Reply)

Humility,why It Is Not A Weakness. / Please I Need A Help /maid In Abule Egba Lagos / Some Famous Celebrities That Commit Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.