Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (32942 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Who is saying that there is no God? Please direct them to Mrs Mercy Onakpojeda. Mercy welcomed her bundle of joy, a bouncing baby boy after 21 years of childlessness and took to her Facebook page to make the joyful announcement. What a miracle. There are more pics of her and her cute baby after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/nigerian-woman-delivers-baby-boy-after.html

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
more

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Praise master Jesus! cool

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Somebody shout Alleluyah!!!!.

For those of you looking for the fruit of the womb, raise up your hand and say after me;

'I tap into the anointing to bear fruits at due time,

I will deliver like Hebrew women and AwesomelyMade's mother who neither spent more than 10 minutes pushing nor went under the knife,

I will be availed enough resources to train my children maximally'.

Just seal this prayer with a click on the like button.... Alleluyah...Amen.

Ehn..lest I forget, don't forget to drop your tithes and offerings.

The ushers, brethren Lalasticlala and Mukina2 are moving about with the boxes.

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
He / She that waits on The Lord will never be put to shame......

I pray that She shall enjoy d Fruit of her labour..No plan of the enemies to make her weep over d child shall come to pass.God shall grant all her heart Desires .

God will make the Child a Shining star.God will make her happier through that child..She will not regret giving birth to the Child.

May God make every barren land in our life fruitful ..

After this ,She should be expecting Twins and Triplets,..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by colp2015: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congratulations to Mrs Mercy Onakpojeda. Only God knows what she went through during her 21 years of childlessness.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom from Masturbation and All Compulsive Habits: http://faithfuljoel.com

7 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats ma'am, but you look so beautiful cheesy

No pun intended!

But wait oooo.. .. .. Is she the same person in that Facebook profile pix? shocked If she's the one, then i smell ***pause***

Now playing: Black and Yellow

5 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by damton(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
May God be praised

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
We thank God for His mercies!!!

She really needs to shed alot of weight angry lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Those who wait upon the lord smiley

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by IamforGod: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin

Priase be to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith!

3 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by nicedas(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
ona sure say na d husband hand workkkkk. hmmmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats!

It's time to get back in shape smiley

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by bigv(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Glory to God!

*Her arms tho lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by wellmax(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Somebody shout halleluyah

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cute baby!! kiss kiss **God is wonderful!!i love kids especially twins!!
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Emmafrancis: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Only God almighty can make this happen. Menopause, complications etc can stop God

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats ma,
Baby is so cute kiss
I use this woman as a point of contact for every woman out there looking for the fruit of the womb,may God almighty make you laugh at last and give you your bundles of Joy.
As for us wey never marry, may we never have to look for the fruit of the womb before we find our bundles Of Joy.
Amen

23 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by persius555(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
The miracle worker liveth forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
truly , THERE IS GOD!!

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Marksule(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Seunaj05(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Whao! Make she live long to eat the fruit of her labour. Special thanks to The God of all possibilities

3 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by richyfunky(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
All glory belongs to God, and thanks God 4 her patient husband, 21yrs no be beans

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
All thid blogger self..anyway, glory be to God
Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats ma'am.

Saw a woman who had a second child 22yrs after he first. The boy jus finish NYSC, Cary him babe come him mama naming ceremony. It was just too funny! The woman cried all through.

3 Likes

Re: After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) by DollyParton1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
She probably did IVF... but trust Nigerians not to give details of their conception. It has to be God na.
God uses science too. Lets always acknowledge that.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.