Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. (863 Views)

Getting Rid Of Engine Oil Shortages / What Are The Causes Of Engine Oil Shortages / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. by laziizk26: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
I need help urgently before my car gets me insane. While driving, my car will suddenly drop speed and u will feel as if the car is pulled backwards using a kind of power equipment. Sometimes, the ignition goes off completely and the steering and the brake becomes very stiff. We I start the car again, it will start and sfter awhile the problem repeats.
Pls I need help here. What can I do to solve this problem?
I have changed the air filter, ignition coil, cold start sensors, spark plugs and the wires and some other things I can't remember now.
Pls help me. God bless you.
Re: Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. by gambus007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
laziizk26:
I need help urgently before my car gets me insane. While driving, my car will suddenly drop speed and u will feel as if the car is pulled backwards using a kind of power equipment. Sometimes, the ignition goes off completely and the steering and the brake becomes very stiff. We I start the car again, it will start and sfter awhile the problem repeats.
I have changed the air filter, ignition coil, cold start sensors, spark plugs and the wires and some other things I can't remember now.
changing parts is not the best.Go scan ur car and post code.state type of car and engine
Re: Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. by honmusa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
laziizk26:
Go and scan your car and if the scan result doesnt produce any tangible thing related to the issue u are experiencing ,go for fuel pressure test and cylinder compression test ,this are diagnosis a scanner might not be able to explicitly reveal if your ecu fail to detect it
Contact autologic @ 08061166316 for these test
Re: Loss Of Engine Compression And Drive. by Chukslar: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
laziizk26:

Pls go through this FB page and get your solution, stop the guesswork and well meaning but speculative suggestions

https://web.facebook.com/J-316-Auto-Scanner-182541062090916/

and
https://www.nairaland.com/2864851/how-successfully-diagnosed-2014-ferrari#41969822

(1) (Reply)

1st Race Car (buggy) Assembled In Nigeria! #ragemotorsport / Interesting Road Safety Tips / Main Radiator Or Reservoir Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.