Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237958 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jagadab: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZOEACHEDI:
The same number they used to text you for the aptitude test...from people plus. My church member that works there helped to submit my cv some months back.
how was the test? what and what did you prepare with I have the test with them tomorrow
thanks as I anticipate a positive response from you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jagadab: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
MzGucchi:
Hi guys, l got a text from peopleplus on Friday that my test is on the 19th tuesday in Lagos at zenith Bank in v.i, who's with me?.. please l would appreciate if someone sends me the Barron gmat. my email is ugnlewoha@gmail.com

how was the test bro what are the format of the test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ZOEACHEDI: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
jagadab:

how was the test? what and what did you prepare with I have the test with them tomorrow
thanks as I anticipate a positive response from you
The test is not that hard. Just the time is not enough.just answer the ones you know skip the ones you don't.it comprises of verbal reasoning. Logical reasoning some math and English. All the best.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ellaen8(f): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls guys those that wrote at abj today has anyone been contacted cus they said is till 6 today.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mrphysics(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
ellaen8:
pls guys those that wrote at abj today has anyone been contacted cus they said is till 6 today.
My cousin wrote the exam.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ellaen8(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
mrphysics:

My cousin wrote the exam.
Do you know if he has been contacted?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mrphysics(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2017
ellaen8:
Do you know if he has been contacted?
As at this morning, he has not been contacted. So he left for Lagos; where he came from.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
I had my medicals August 5, since then I haven't heard from them. Please who has a similar issue?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
DivineKayy:

What tips do you have that can't be shared here? The real questions to be answered? Well if you decide to contact him/her please don't pay him/her with the hope of getting materials
Lmao. No mind that guy.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
tytob:
I had my medicals August 5, since then I haven't heard from them. Please who has a similar issue?
Chill.. U be called upon with time.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks...
Odunharry:

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by flyfit(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Odunharry:

how did you apply pls
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Yorubabhoy: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
flyfit:

how did you apply pls
Same question I always ask but they never shortlist me for an aptitude test. Submitted my CV to them tire.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by beepromise: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello peeps. My test is slated for 9am tomorrow. Is anyone here having his test same time tomorrow
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by magnificient7: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello people, help with this...
though the test I received stated certificate not statement. can I go with the statement, I haven't gotten my certificate yet. Did anyone go with statement of result.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by chuggy(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2017
magnificient7:
Hello people, help with this...
though the test I received stated certificate not statement. can I go with the statement, I haven't gotten my certificate yet. Did anyone go with statement of result.
They won't even ask for any certificate at first...Just bother about the aptitude test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DRscience(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Please and please who can help me submit my CV. where i reside is not close to Lagos. Please help a sister. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by magnificient7: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2017
chuggy:

They won't even ask for any certificate at first...Just bother about the aptitude test

thank you chuggy

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by MeezPat(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Send ur cvs to businesspartners.hr@zenithbank.com

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by jagadab: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
abnot:
Been a while peeps. Hope you all doing good. Today is my 1st year anniversary at zenith and it's been really interesting as I've learnt some skills on the job and a bit about the organisation . Thought I should share the following with you all:
1. Zenith is a 100% capitalist organisation which has little or no regard or plans for its loyal staff. Kindly don't regard the job as a career but rather as a transit point.
2. No matter how hard you work expect nothing from the bank as GA's now spend an average of four years before becoming ET's. ETs earn 130k and it takes 4-5 years or more to move from an ET to an EA. Looking at the last promotion list , one can deduce that the promoted ET's had all spent a least 4 years on that level. Growth and progression prospects is close to zero at zenith. Don't get carried away by your bosses who will tell you how they started low and worked their way to the top as they probably joined the bank at a time when promotion was across board on an annual or bi-annual basis.
3. Try to make out time for yourself as failure to do so will amount to your working for the organisation day / night and ending up not working for yourself.
4. Make an exit plan before you get stuck in the system or get booted out.
5. Make out time for friends and continue to expand your network outside the bank.
6. Keep searching for better opportunities till you find one. am also searching for better opportunities...
nice career path especially as an engineer please how can one get the role as an ET in zenith bank and as engineer I hope be with zenith soon
thanks
i
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by xcellinking(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please what's the meaning of all this these ETs and EAs? School me please.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
xcellinking:
Please what's the meaning of all this these ETs and EAs? School me please.
ET means- Executive Trainee while EA means- Executive Assistant. EA is the level after ET.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by owolabee: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I got a msg from peopleplus today for Zenith test scheduled to hold next WK Tuesday. what material can I use in preparation, d test structure and things to expect. Learnt Baron GMAT is helpful, kindly send me one if u have. pls give hints on any other things I need to know. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by owolabee: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
owolabee:
Hi everyone, I got a msg from peopleplus today for Zenith test scheduled to hold next WK Tuesday. what material can I use in preparation, d test structure and things to expect. Learnt Baron GMAT is helpful, kindly send me one if u have. pls give hints on any other things I need to know. Thanks and God bless.

Owolabi1704@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lastbornbetter: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by RonMos: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
olaidebolarin@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by RonMos: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
abnot:
Been a while peeps. Hope you all doing good. Today is my 1st year anniversary at zenith and it's been really interesting as I've learnt some skills on the job and a bit about the organisation . Thought I should share the following with you all:
1. Zenith is a 100% capitalist organisation which has little or no regard or plans for its loyal staff. Kindly don't regard the job as a career but rather as a transit point.
2. No matter how hard you work expect nothing from the bank as GA's now spend an average of four years before becoming ET's. ETs earn 130k and it takes 4-5 years or more to move from an ET to an EA. Looking at the last promotion list , one can deduce that the promoted ET's had all spent a least 4 years on that level. Growth and progression prospects is close to zero at zenith. Don't get carried away by your bosses who will tell you how they started low and worked their way to the top as they probably joined the bank at a time when promotion was across board on an annual or bi-annual basis.
3. Try to make out time for yourself as failure to do so will amount to your working for the organisation day / night and ending up not working for yourself.
4. Make an exit plan before you get stuck in the system or get booted out.
5. Make out time for friends and continue to expand your network outside the bank.
6. Keep searching for better opportunities till you find one. I am also searching for better opportunities...

brother congrats..
I need to get in touch with u.. I need advice .

pls chat me up

pls in the name of God get in touch with me
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Welcomme: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
MeezPat:
Send ur cvs to businesspartners.hr@zenithbank.com
Can I still send my C.V to this email? And do u know if I can choose a northern Location..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by maxyboss212(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Plz I dropped my CV at dia head office... Plz who knows how long it wll take for dem to contact me for test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Omah13: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello I just got a text message from peopleplus today of my apt test on the 24th of this month. Please I need materials on the past questions. Lorretaikwegbu1@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Yorubabhoy: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Omah13:
Hello I just got a text message from peopleplus today of my apt test on the 24th of this month. Please I need materials on the past questions. Lorretaikwegbu1@gmail.com
Pls how did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.