Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237520 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4soft(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Hello sir. Good day. pls I have been invited by people plus for a test with zenith bank on Monday 13 march 2017. I am a bit confused about how to dress to the Assessment, should I be on suit?
how was the interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Olupapparazy1(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Please who will help a brother o with Gmat textbook or Zenith bank material. Anything will be so appreciated. Oluwafemiadeogun784@gmail.com. whatsapp 08186934619. ts urgent please.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DopeMonies: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
people like us wrote and concluded the recruitment process since October last year.... The rest is history... I have been in Limbo... no feedback.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by embassyrich(f): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
I wrote the test on feb 8 has anybdy gotten any info as to when we will be called for interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
A friend just called me that he received a text invitation for the next stage. I haven't received any message though. Do the tests invitation come in batches?

cc

CHM11

@embassyrich , did u get any text?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
joshuakdboy:
A friend just called me that he received a text invitation for the next stage. I haven't received any message though. Do the tests invitation come in batches?

cc

CHM11

@embassyrich , did u get any text?

I'd advice you to move on, try other opportunities. If you have not been called, it means u either didn't make it to the next stage or you haven't been scheduled for an interview.

Don't put ur mind on it though, just keep trying other openings. If you later get called for an interview, then u can compare your options. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Fishyvibes(f): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2018
xcellinking:

Sorry guys, I'm just logging in... I hope it's not too late.

Please Xcellinking, I need the Barron's GMAT 19th edition please. I'm writing the test and I need it urgently. Thank you. My mail is Victoriaigbinoba@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by sujexy(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2018
xcellinking:

Sorry guys, I'm just logging in... I hope it's not too late.
Pls sir ,can u help with GMAT questions, I urgently need them..Thanks so much as I await ur positive response... sujex586@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Worldboss187: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2018
sujexy:
Pls sir ,can u help with GMAT questions, I urgently need them..Thanks so much as I await ur positive response... sujex586@gmail.com
Bro.. when did you submit your cv?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by TheTownPlanner(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello all

Someone should kindly please help my sister with the Barron's GMAT. Her mail is Ibileyeomolaraflorence28@gmail.com. Test is next week.

Thank you all. God bless!
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by iamBlissA(f): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Where you able to get d gmat?? Any edition at all please. I need 1too silvpeace13@yahoo.com

HopeAlive16:
Good afternoon guys, please any one with Barron's GMAT 19th Edition should please in the name of God send it to me asap via suzancares@gmail.com.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by embassyrich(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Pls i want to know if the have concluded the test and also if they have started texting for interview i wrote mine feb
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Vicotu2009: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please I need the material too please. I just got the text invite for the test for 17th April in Abuja. Who is with me?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Fishyvibes(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who wrote 11th April n has been called for interview pls?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ChyOmaa(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon fam, is calculator allowed during the test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JARUSHUB: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
ChyOmaa:
Good afternoon fam, is calculator allowed during the test?

Hello ChyOmaa,

This might be of help to you:

A Review on Zenith Bank; toughness of recruitment; remuneration; brand; perquisites etc
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JARUSHUB: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for assessment center and job interviews in any industry, including the banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top banking firms like First Bank, Union Bank and other companies like MTN, Seplat, GTB, DPR etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the banking industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real Zenith Bank interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

Experienced Hire: N10,000

Assessment Center: 10, 000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards.

Abdul

This interview preparation service is also available for banking firms as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/zenith-bank-interview-coaching/
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kizolo(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
Wrote the test on Jan 31st, got an invitation for the interview today. Interview is on Friday and Saturday.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by fearlesschicken: 3:46am On May 03, 2018
Please, did anyone who is in Abuja receive a text message? I got one but it was incomplete. I called but the number ain't going through. Though I sent a text, but if you also got a text please let me know, so I can get the full text. thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by fearlesschicken: 3:46am On May 03, 2018
kizolo:
Wrote the test on Jan 31st, got an invitation for the interview today. Interview is on Friday and Saturday.
can you put the text you got here?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by fearlesschicken: 3:48am On May 03, 2018
fearlesschicken:
Please, did anyone who is in Abuja receive a text message? I got one but it was incomplete. I called but the number ain't going through. Though I sent a text, but if you also got a text please let me know, so I can get the full text. thanks

I have written the aptitude test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Fishyvibes(f): 6:52am On May 03, 2018
I just got an invite for interview and I wrote the test April 11th. Is it possible to reschedule?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JoseRaji(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2018
fearlesschicken:
Which text? For test or for interview?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by princee7(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2018
This is the full message for those that wanted to see it....

Peopleplus recruiting for Zenith bank invites you for an interview on Friday, 4th May, 2018 by 9am at Zenith Bank Plc, 63 Usuma str, off Gana str, Maitama, Abuja. Kindly come along with 2 pphotos,originals and copies of all your credentials and your CV. Prepare to stay in Abuja for 2 days. Dresscode is strictly formal. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by fearlesschicken: 8:46am On May 04, 2018
JoseRaji:
Which text? For test or for interview?
For Interview. I did test already. I was able to get across to them. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by fearlesschicken: 8:47am On May 04, 2018
princee7:
This is the full message for those that wanted to see it....

Peopleplus recruiting for Zenith bank invites you for an interview on Friday, 4th May, 2018 by 9am at Zenith Bank Plc, 63 Usuma str, off Gana str, Maitama, Abuja. Kindly come along with 2 pphotos,originals and copies of all your credentials and your CV. Prepare to stay in Abuja for 2 days. Dresscode is strictly formal. Thank you.

thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by onwujiuba: 10:04am On May 04, 2018
Nawa o I sent my cv to Zenith sinc last year up til now no show I guess they don't need people with Engineering background
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2018
onwujiuba:
Nawa o I sent my cv to Zenith sinc last year up til now no show I guess they don't need people with Engineering background
Bros i tire. Following the category of persons that is carrying my case, i don't believe I should have not be called by now. I don even reach Head office, the matter don tire me
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Abel593: 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
Tonynwaduche:

I didn't use GMAT...I briefly studied few past question I saw online.
pls which site did you get the past questions am in dire need of their past questions pls just tell me d site if possible send it to me via my gmail , abeldaniel49@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JoseRaji(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2018
onwujiuba:
They do. I'm an engineering graduate graduate and I'm here for the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.