Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) (87682 Views)

Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) / What's It Like Working At An Oil Rig Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by goodfornothing(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Anyway, there's nothing superhuman about a female mason. My mom is a professional boxer; the evidence is on my dad's face undecided
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by lilygabriel08: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
my johnson just stand see yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by sundilazo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Divineluv14:
What a man can do, a woman can do more better. cool

We run the world! cool

for ur mind abi, y u no do am.....there are million of a things a man can do and a woman cannot do quarter..
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stories, that person just want to use her to make front page. you don't set block with ladder, it not done anywhere. except u want to lay just one coach(line) and wait till it get dried. the photographer should have take a shot on her, probably when she was lifting the block herself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Onyiido: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Divineluv14:

We run the world! cool
Who run the world ............. Just remembered the song sang by beyonce
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Divineluv14(f): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onyiido:
Who run the world ............. Just remembered the song sang by beyonce

smiley
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Burntcoal(f): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
TeOwl:
Can't you see that she is NOT a labourer but a brick layer/mason? Can't you see the spirit level instrument she is using on the blocks that only brick layers use?

And Mr.Man women go to technical schools... there is one technical school in Ado Shoba in Lagos and there are females there!

Or she could be a student studying Building Technology or Civil Engineering and is on Industrial Training.

oh okay, no vex abeg
*quietly sips my cold eve*
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by slimgold123(f): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
wowwwww
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
I know she must be IGBO...na only my sisters hustle well. The others will be waiting for Kayode yo propose and take them to London
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by obivic007: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
thats really extreme for a lady.....may God make a way for her!!
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by chiefkex(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
She must be a true daughter of urhobo soil
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Isryl02:
This is so fake

I know right?
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
A big thumbs up to her!!!!

It ain't easy, she is really strong.
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
So it has turn to run not longer rule again
Divineluv14:

We run the world! cool
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
nice ass
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by oluwazino(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Okay I respect her for that but if na my wife I gats no find her trouble making she no use me gym before she go work grin
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Xposer:
Some ladies need to learn from this hard working woman who was spotted hustling for herself in Lagos today. Instead of waiting for a guy to foot her bills, she decided to take the bull by the horns -in doing this men's job (no time for dulling). While others will use what they have to get what they want, this woman uses the vision of what she wants to get what she has ..no mater how little it is now, it can only get better -TIME is the only difference. Kudos to this IRON LADY.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/iron-lady-see-what-this-woman-was.html

You should edit that. It should be "some ladies in Nigeria". Most women will out do you in so many area that it will astound you. Some would kick your asss with their eyes clothes. (my combative instructor is a woman and you don't wanna phuck with her). In normal societies, it is no big deal. But you are right though, women in Africa need to step up and try to be more independent. There are no more damsels in distress.
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theyveedo:
Wow!!!

This is way better than prostitution.
God bless her hustle.

I dey tell u oooooo

Much much better than aristo and prosti
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Dynamite02: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is common /normal in delta state
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Divineluv14(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oma307:
So it has turn to run not longer rule again

Aproko it's a song by Beyonce "we run the world"
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Farming is a child work compare to building.

olas24u:

is that okay or not?
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by JustCurious: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
There's dignity in labour. #ProudofHer
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by sidneyj(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
every cash she made was a hit,bak 2 bak,frm fwds 2 chewing-gum boifrnds,frm yahoo boys to sugar daddy's,frm toasters to boss'es....yet it wasnt useful...iyala iya anybody self hustle ti take ova....
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by sammychimex(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
D work looks dorty and rough. As for the lady d pic is fake. No be ladder them dey use na scaffolds.
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yeah! Really hard-working babe, not lazy gold-diggers like morganacanta. tongue
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Qdubs(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
This one na complete woman...upon say she dey carry block sef she still gallant!
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by leoblaze(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Am nt surprise grin dis stuff is a regular in isoko and warri
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
She gat nice ass!!i like her cheesy
Your own talk dy always go another side grin
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by kellsblingsz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
That bae is different and i love her for what she is doin..now,lets look at it from this angle...Do u knw dat girls like that are hard to be lured in bed wit money? The man dat would marry dat bae will hav nafin to worry abt when he is sick becos he knws the kind of wife dat he married. She can go out there and hustle to feed her family.
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by festusperry(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
madridguy:
I will never see this as hard work for a woman.
u be just Mumu

Big One...
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
She gat nice ass!!i like her cheesy
None of the guys said such. I wonder why it should be a lady tripping.
Re: Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) by iphex(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Make una come Delta State dem plenty for there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.