Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox (1234 Views)

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days / Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by dealeh: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016

Dammy Krane’s mentor, 2face Idibia shared the photo of Wizkid and Dammy Krane after they fought last night at Quilox, their faces, I must say looks very lovely and fresh not like ones that just finished fighting!

SEE MORE @ http://www.gltrends.com/photos-of-wizkid-and-dammy-krane-with-shina-peller-after-the-fight-at-quilox/
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
No empirical evidence to prove that the picture was taken after the fight.

Abi my eye don dey blind?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Magic hand I sight you. In Kwam 1 voice : Olowo dan sebe nileyi ose bebe. I feel you die Olowo idan.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by BankoleCruise(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizkid neva knack KRANE for dammy head when them snap this pics.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by Mrpelumi1: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
BEGGER: bros abeg help me with something. I never
chop since yesterday. Pls give me money, I dey very
hungry!
ME: chaai! sorry oooh. . . you get N1,000 naira
change ??
BEGGER: yes oga!
ME: use the change chop naaa....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by Ussyyn(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by obinnashady(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shina peller the magician,@ Dammy krane et Wizkid,una don use Igbooooo scatter una brain,see red eyes.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid And Dammy Krane With Shina Peller After The Fight At Quilox by endtimesblog: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wait.. Dont Scroll- Just Check Out This Crazy Fashion: Fashion Or Unclad / Bad Public Conduct : Glo Drop Burna Boy As Brand Ambassador / Pic: Cynthia Morgan Climbing Out Of A Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.