Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days (34287 Views)

You Like Plenty Talk Face Your Work, Peruzzi Slams Burna Boy And Dammy Crane. / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by lewispius: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
We came across this photo of Davido, Dammy Krane and Wizkid and we can’t help but feel nostalgic.

This is Davido back he started his music career, Wizkid when he still wore coloured shirts and G-Shock’s and Dammy Krane back in his dusty days.

The three used to be really cool before fame. Hustle brought them together.

Dammy Krane is now signed to Davido’s DMW Record Label, Davido is doing his thing on the local and International scene, Same as Wizkid.

http://gistreel.com/2016/11/18/checkout-this-photo-of-wizkid-davido-and-dammy-krane-back-in-the-days/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by MackBrooklyn: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Wizkid nowadays con be like cool

But my gbedu is final/

Wizzy baby, Baba Nla/

My girl wear designer/

Everything wey I give am final ey yeh/

I no like wahala/

But Wizzy baby, Baba Nla/

Say my gbedu is final/

When me drop, everybody no dey tire ey yeh/

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by GoggleB(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2016
See has Dammy krane neck come long like torotoro..
Wizkid still dope small for there.
Wetin come do david undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Airforce1(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Life!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by yaqq: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
The guy above is on every music thread........ Try drop egusi na

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by GoggleB(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Wizkid nowadays con be like cool

But my gbedu is final/

Wizzy baby, Baba Nla/

My girl wear designer/

Everything wey I give am final ey yeh/

I no like wahala/

But Wizzy baby, Baba Nla/

Say my gbedu is final/

When me drop, everybody no dey tire ey yeh/

All of the girls go do anything for my love

All of the boys go do anything for the money

Dem dey dance to my music, dem dey show me love

Girls wanna touch, wanna love, they want the loving

You know say I got one life, make I live am

See I don try, hustle hustle for street, I no lie

Now see me, I don dey chop life

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by GoggleB(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
yaqq:
We no go follow am chop the egusi

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by prela(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2016
this was not too long ago joor.....they are still young boys. the power of money
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by herzernn: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
When Men was still boys....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by MackBrooklyn: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
yaqq:

[size=18pt]Baba, abeg make una leave that egusi matter joor. Ordinary one cup of garri, Airforce1 no fit drop sef cheesy cheesy [/size]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Romanciella(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
тнey looĸ qυιт yoυng тo мe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Bigajeff(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
They are OK here, you need to see headies awards artiste performance archive from 2009. You will know that money is a blessing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Romanciella(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
GoggleB:
See has Dammy krane neck come long like torotoro..
Wizkid still dope small for there.
Wetin come do david undecided undecided
нιn don нιgн
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by henrydadon(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
grin
life was still peaceful then..

when there was noting like baby mama drama in their life then

wizkid still had respect for his elders then (linda ikeji) grin

dele momodu was still an elderly figure to davido..

but now mr dele nah him boy grin grin

and dammy krane never knew by year 2016 he would go back to being an up coming artist
grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Lolz.. It's normal, it's what they call constant change, try comparing your present self with your past self years back, if there is no improvement or gratification then you need to work harder... lemme check grin grin my old pics to see if there's improvement grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by johnstar(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by osarenmwienda(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
banky is still looking frewsh.... As for wizkid... Back stage ti take over. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Sinciddy: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
The young shall grow

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by dayleke: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Good for them....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by johnwick95: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
money is good
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Ikigia: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
See transformation......
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by dayleke: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Go ask Obesere,Pasuma and Saheed Osupa how e be today....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by segebase(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
thunder fire poverty
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by gbaskiboy: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thunder wey go fire poverty in my life is doing correct press up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by lesaug: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
money just change all of em
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Naijaboiy1: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
And Davido with wizkid blew up leaving dammy krane in the dust sad

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by XaintJoel20: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
johnwick95:
money is good

All the time...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by iykeism(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Life..see wizzy native..lol if I hear say God never read my text message..

When God get my text...

Dear Baba God, I nor be adekule o, I nor dey disturb you with call. I see your Gift. Thank you.

From your son
Iykeism.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by Elisean(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Money is a bastard
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by odogwu190(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Money good shall...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days by omini11(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
money is like kiwi polish...keeping you dope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / Cee-C Wows In Swimsuit Photos / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.