Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! (2738 Views)

Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by ezineexpert(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
You better change your orientation if you are one of those who still believe that mobile phones are luxury. In this new dispensation of technological advancement, phones have become integral part of everyday life as this communication gadget has now become a necessity of life, which is as important as air.
Handsets have become essential communication tool used by people to keep in touch with each other across the globe at any time. In view of the fact that they kicked off as quite huge devices, they are now very lustrous, tiny and handy, comfortably appropriate in a users pocket and lasting longer, due to their rechargeable batteries.
If you are in business, you need phone for various contacts and connections to move your business to the next level. No wonder different phone models are being manufactured and the existing ones being upgraded to meet present day needs of their users. Research revealed that 34 percent of Internet users go online using their phones, instead of using some other device like a laptop or desktop computer.
Mobile Phone Activities
Today, people use this instrument for different purposes like:
o Check in or share location
o Take part in a video or video call chat
o Listen to Music
o Download apps
o Get recommendations, directions or other location-based information
o Send or receive email
o Access the Internet
o Send or receive text messages
o Coordinate a meeting or get-together
o Look up the score of a sporting event
o Get help in an emergency situation
o Get the latest traffic or public transit information to discover the fastest way to get somewhere
o GPS aka Global Positioning Systems
Handset designs are persistently developing to integrate the new needs and desires of users. A number of these new functions are the flip screens, USB ports, touch screens, space for memory cards, cameras and lots more. In addition, contemporary handsets also possess wireless competence in the form of infrared, Bluetooth as well as other wireless protocols.
Apple, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung and Nokia are few examples of the larger phones available.
Video streaming, memos, games, alarms, web surfing, mobile banking, calendars, word processing and much more, are the applications that handset owners can take advantage of. In the recent times, applications have increased in popularity due to the iPhone App Store that gives iPhone users the opportunity to download different types of third party apps.
Problems of Mobile Phones
Despite the benefits of this communication instrument, there are some problems associated with it including the following:
 Occasional dropped calls
 Some users get unwanted marketing and sales calls at one time or another
 The rate of unwanted text messages or spam received by users is alarming as 25 percent of them encounter this problem more frequently or at least a few times in a week.
 Slow download speeds that prevent things from loading as quickly as possible
Unfortunately, there are a number of negative side effects associated with handsets, despite their positive benefits including:
• Dangers of using it while driving
• Students always use this communication device to cheat on tests
• Used for harassment
• It distracts students, and that is why it is banned in classrooms and other school locations
Phones have gone beyond sending and receiving calls. Nowadays, you can use your handset to listen to music, play games, access the Internet, send and receive video, emails, photos text messages, and for GPS (Global Positioning Systems) and lots more.
Do you find this information useful? Get more tips on phones from www.phonesarenablog.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by amAZEing: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very nice writeup. Informative and at same time educative.

God bless U @OP

1 Like

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by amAZEing: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by lekjons(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by gemale(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wts so secretive abt wt u wrote? I expect a bombshell & got crap no offense.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by gemale(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wts so secretive abt wt u wrote? I expect a bombshell & got crap no offense. U r telling pple wt most of Dem already know.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by OCTAVO: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
gemale:
Wts so secretive abt wt u wrote? I expect a bombshell & got crap no offense. U r telling pple wt most of Dem already know.
I tire ooo.
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Simplymeah: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tell dem,make dem hia
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Topic should have been.... '' Your Phone and You ''
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by akp202(m): 4:59am On Jan 16, 2016
i was expecting to read what i have never known before but u end up reminding me of what i already knew

1 Like

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by nigeriancuban: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2016
this is like telling a grown man to look left-right-left before crossing now!
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Pamelayoung: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Who has noticed the new layout pls Seun revert back to the old, don't like the new the former is better
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Dimsworld(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Maybe you've been searching for easy and reliable way of making an extra income at home through online affiliates marketing, search no more cos am about to blow your mind. Have you heard about the $18
Business Decision that turns $18 (4000) into
an extra N50,000 weekly?
Its Real. Its New! And its Govt. add me on whatsaap 07066021109.
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Jidalli007: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice write up but contrasting title
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by DJMONTAN4: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
DJ MONTAN4 - THE PACIFIC NAIJA MIX VOL.1

https://my.notjustok.com/track/60718/dj-montan4-the-pacific-naija-mix-vol1-2015-2016

DOWNLOAD & ENJOY FOR FREE!!

FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @DJMONTAN4

,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, INSTAGRAM: DJMONTAN4

LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE: FACEBOOK.COM/DJMONTAN4

FOR YOUR EVENT & ACTIVATION

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08036621445

THANKS!

Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by Emeka71(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice points there but; though I didn't see any unknown secret.
Re: Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! by tempem: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
gemale:

Imagine!!
People self! The op gave us junks...

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Goes Swag With Eye-scanner Smartphone, Camon C9 / GTA Iv Is Still Awesome In 2019 / My Xiaomi Note 8 Is Showing 5g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.