Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Wordpress Installation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Installation (811 Views)

Help With Wordpress Installation / [get] Adsense Acount In Exchange For Wordpress Installation And Customization. / My Free Wordpress Installation Service For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Installation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
pls can someone help me on the procedures of installing wordpress on a website.

i just own a website new, i want to install my old blog on it.
Re: Wordpress Installation by Donald3d(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
stardragon:
pls can someone help me on the procedures of installing wordpress on a website.

i just own a website new, i want to install my old blog on it.
your old blog ? kindly give more details , is it based on blogger or wordpress, besides you can install wordpress from your cpanel
Re: Wordpress Installation by silvernus0: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
It s pretty simple

unpack word press on your root folder

if you are installing to web get your username and password ready , if you are installing to local create a database from phpmyadmin and get your information's ready

i assume you are intalling to live

unpack wordpress on your root installation folder

Go to yoursite.com/folder or if no folder then >>/ index.php

enter database connection, database name, username , password and click install

walala wordpress is installed smoothly

if you need more help contact me by email cmikel234@yahoo.com
Re: Wordpress Installation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
your old blog ? kindly give more details , is it based on blogger or wordpress, besides you can install wordpress from your cpanel
Wordpress
Re: Wordpress Installation by Donald3d(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
stardragon:

Wordpress
ok good , Kindly login to your cpanel,scrooll down and look for softaclous you will see wordpress there click on it and continue from there.wait first oo where was you previous wordpress installation on your own host or wordpress site ?
Re: Wordpress Installation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
ok good , Kindly login to your cpanel,scrooll down and look for softaclous you will see wordpress there click on it and continue from there.wait first oo where was you previous wordpress installation on your own host or wordpress site ?
the last time i installed wordpress on a website was in 2012, i've forgoten the formular i used then.
Re: Wordpress Installation by Donald3d(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
stardragon:

the last time i installed wordpress on a website was in 2012, i've forgoten the formular i used then.

do you need my help ?
Re: Wordpress Installation by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
ok.

i've just installed a new wordpress on my website. but the problem is that i dont knw hw to login on the new wordpess.
Re: Wordpress Installation by Donald3d(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
stardragon:

ok.

i've just installed a new wordpress on my website. but the problem there is that i dont knw hw to login on the new wordpess.
since you installed you must have placed a password somewhere , can you remember where and what you placed in the password and username field ?
Re: Wordpress Installation by Dmayor7(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2016
stardragon:

Wordpress

Hi stardragon,

I have a free guide on how you can own your dream blog in less than 20 minutes.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FREELY AND FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP EXPLANATIONS HERE
Re: Wordpress Installation by cmikel: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
The steps on the link below should guide you perfectly on wordpress installation

http://www.suzydiary.com/wordpress-installation/

well said.
Re: Wordpress Installation by InfoTutor(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello,

This is part of the skill every Internet Marketer must have to be successful online.

They are duly covered in https://www.nairaland.com/2871745/internet-marketing-mastery-training-bundle

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 20k Every Week - Re-write Articles For N1,000 Per Piece / USA Or Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense Needed Urgently / Check Out This New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.