Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Check Out This New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This New Blog (811 Views)

How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price / Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just opened this new blog [url}www.seyiblogspot.com[/url]. It was created to help relationships. One of the commonest thing in our society today is break ups. The aftermath of this break ups are dangerous. Acid bath, stabbing with knives, uploading of ex's nude pictures etc. So, the blog is created to help relationship to blossom, to help achieve healthy relationship.
www.seyiblogspot.com.
Thanks
Re: Check Out This New Blog by martins80(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Op your blog is horrible
Re: Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
martins80:
Op your blog is horrible
Thanks for taking time to check it out and to give comment. Since it is horrible as you claimed, how do you think I can improve?
There's a typographical error in the blog site domain.
Here is the correct name, www.seyikings..com
Thanks
Re: Check Out This New Blog by martins80(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2017
You can start by adding pages such as Privacy Policy,About Us,Contact Us,Contribute and so on ,categories(say ur niche is romance,categories will be like :friendship,love,marriage etc and content coupled with an embedded Facebook page
Re: Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 1:03am On Mar 30, 2017
martins80:
You can start by adding pages such as Privacy Policy,About Us,Contact Us,Contribute and so on ,categories(say ur niche is romance,categories will be like :friendship,love,marriage etc and content coupled with an embedded Facebook page
Thanks a lot
Re: Check Out This New Blog by Essentials1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
SeyiKings:
I just opened this new blog [url}www.seyiblogspot.com[/url]. It was created to help relationships. One of the commonest thing in our society today is break ups. The aftermath of this break ups are dangerous. Acid bath, stabbing with knives, uploading of ex's nude pictures etc. So, the blog is created to help relationship to blossom, to help achieve healthy relationship.
www.seyiblogspot.com.
Thanks

Your blog is not working

This is what it says

This site can’t be reached

www.seyiblogspot.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for seyi
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I can help you make real money from your blog.. on how to get adsense and all that...
Re: Check Out This New Blog by bedfordng(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
SeyiKings:
www.seyiblogspot.com.
Thanks
seems you have to fix your blog not working issue

1 Like

Re: Check Out This New Blog by martins80(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
bedfordng:
seems you have to fix your blog not working issue
Essentials1:

Your blog is not working

This is what it says

This site can’t be reached

www.seyiblogspot.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for seyi
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I can help you make real money from your blog.. on how to get adsense and all that...
Thanks for your care, I really appreciate. You can check it now. It has been fixed
Re: Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
martins80:
its www.seyi..com
No, it's [url]seyikings..com[/url]. Thanks
Re: Check Out This New Blog by Essentials1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
SeyiKings:
Thanks for your care, I really appreciate. You can check it now. It has been fixed

It is not still working... who is your domain provider and who are you hosting with?
Re: Check Out This New Blog by SeyiKings: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Essentials1:

It is not still working... who is your domain provider and who are you hosting with?
Click on this link, it's working www.seyikings..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once / Tutorial On How To Build A Simple Wordpress Website / E-commerce Website Setup For Today's Digital Downloads Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.