Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Attention Artists!!! Do You Want More Exposure And Want To Make Good Money? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Attention Artists!!! Do You Want More Exposure And Want To Make Good Money? (939 Views)

Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) / Are U An Architect/engr And Want To Know About 3D Software Then Come In / Exposure And Skills Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Artists!!! Do You Want More Exposure And Want To Make Good Money? by smallgod(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello there,

Are you an artist, regardless of medium (paint, thread, wood, metal etc.)? Are you ambitious and would like to be known globally? If this is you, I would like to work with you. I am a consultant and talent promoter based in the United Kingdom and I would like to promote your artworks. Art is a lucrative business globally (especially in North America, Europe and parts of Asia) and a partnership with me could change your life.

Please paste pictures of your artworks here and/or e-mail them to me at jergam90@gmail.com, and then we can discuss further. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business / Join Adlofts Get Unbittable Cash For Site Owners / Awesome Graphic Designer With Proof Of Acceptable Work To Make N4, 000 Tonite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.