Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business (952 Views)

Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright / Rate My Video Work / Need Your Support Nairalanders . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business by SamOgasco(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
To Whom It May Concerns.

Dear Nairalander's,

Please I don't know if I'm posting this to the right page or not... Nonetheless, my name is Mr. Agboro Ogaga, and I write this message in order to seek and ask for your financial support towards setting up a small scale media work i.e (Full video and photo productions) of mine as I look forward seeing it big as time goes on. In order to make it this dream happen, I have to buy some necessary items/materials needed for the media work such as a very good high grade and a very good high configuration laptop computer, an high definition (HD) video/photo camera, video/photo editing softwares among others. But the money that I have saved so far is not enough for me to start up the project/business. So I decided to ask for a little financial support from every Nairalander's so that my dream of becoming a well known media expect among every other media experts out there.

Please be free to call me on the mobile number as shown below for further details/enquiries.

Thanking you all in an anticipation.

Thank you and God bless you all. Amen.

Respectfully yours,

Agboro Ogaga

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Graphic Designer With Proof Of Acceptable Work To Make N4, 000 Tonite / Take Pictures By Blinking With Blincam / Graphic Designer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.