Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. (1111 Views)

FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust / Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by IamKollinx(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
What should I do so MTN go send me message to reregister my sim cards.

I have three(3) sim cards and I never receive any msg yet. sad

I need to follow enjoy this 2000, 5000, 10000 airtime bonus... kiss

Mtn send me msg abeg... cry

1 Like

Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
maybe cos you're nobody... Try to be somebody (with meaningful posts) and NCC itself will send you the message grin grin grin
guys please na joke ö. No be say i wicked or something. Na small joke o cos i no wan make Op treat ma Fvck up like dammy crane

1 Like

Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by odeku457(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
emeraldknytt:
maybe cos you're nobody... Try to be somebody (with meaningful posts) and NCC itself will send you the message grin grin grin

But you are mean o.

IamKollinx:

Dial *556*40# to check ya bonus status.

Then you can be sure if they give u or not.

Another thing are you sure MTN has not used ya BVN info to upgrafe ya Sim reg.

Cos mine was used.
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by rezzy: 4:31am On Jan 16, 2016
They have sent to 5 of my useless Sims. I will go and re register so tht I can enjoy the bonus
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by IamKollinx(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
emeraldknytt:

How can I be somebody sir, any eBook online for that?
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by IamKollinx(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2016
rezzy:
They have sent to 5 of my useless Sims. I will go and re register so tht I can enjoy the bonus

Wow! 5
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by emeraldknytt(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2016
IamKollinx:

How can I be somebody sir, any eBook online for that?
hey c'mon, can't you take a joke. grin grin grin
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by ddjay: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2016
IamKollinx:

grin
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by IamKollinx(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2016
emeraldknytt:

hey c'mon, can't you take a joke. grin grin grin

A joke for a joke wink kiss
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin
emeraldknytt:
guy u wicked grin
emeraldknytt:
guy u wicked
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by emeraldknytt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Iamkollinx, please i didnt mean to vaguely insult you. Its just another dimensional misconstrued text however, i apologize openly without my colorful text.
NCC,... ehm... MTN, oya message my guy or else
Re: But MTN Never Send Me MSG To Re-register My 3 SIM Cards.. by IamKollinx(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Iamkollinx, please i didnt mean to vaguely insult you. Its just another dimensional misconstrued text however, i apologize openly without my colorful text.
NCC,... ehm... MTN, oya message my guy or else

My brother, I never saw ur words as insult..
And I don't see reason why others should see it as insult, lol.

I took everything laughable.
Moreover, I was just being Silly

Who will want MTN to stress him/her grin

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Customer Care Agents.. Noobs Or?? / Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life / Google’s New Messaging App Is Shockingly Similar To Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.