Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking (2081 Views)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by dadaojames(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
The 'disturbing' photo that has the internet talking - but look closer and it is just a VERY awkward optical illusion

At first glance this looks like a 'disturbingly' graphic picture, but if you take a closer look you will see it is actually just a very awkward optical illusion.
The photo, which shows a bald man stooping down to give his baby a kiss, has attracted more than three million views on social media site Imgur and thousands of comments.
It initially prompted confusion for many viewers, who mistook the father's hairy shoulders, bald head and left ear for his bottom.
But many then took to social media to express their relief after realising it was actually just a tender family moment.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400375/The-disturbing-photo-internet-talking.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Simplymeah: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok seen clearly
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Obudupikin: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
I didn't see what they saw.

4 Likes

Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by tpiar: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
you folks should leave people's brains alone nah, why do you like playing God?
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Haywhymido(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by demolinka(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
I first think say na 2 head...
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by ladyF(f): 3:35am On Jan 16, 2016
lol the first question I asked when I saw the pic was who is the sick person that brought a bare A55 close to a child.... grin
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Fiwasayo(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Ewwww shocked shocked

Oh!!! Seen clearly now smiley
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Maybe my Eye was not cool enough but I only saw at first glance a man, woman and a baby...

Then I read what the fuss was and position my eyes then noticed what you meant....
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by Pidggin(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
I must have missed something because i did not see what they saw
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by ilsmiling(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
D dad is zidane grin grin grin
Re: The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking by jashar(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
I'm not seeing anything 'disturbing '.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Baby Falls Down Too Often On Tile Floor / Fear Women / My Friend's Wife-to-be Is Pregnant For His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.