Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pls Advice! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advice! (2929 Views)

Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) / Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently / I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Pavore9:

Not much because l do not always get to move around as it is straight from Bole International Airport straight to my lodging. work indoors and head back to the Airport. If it is Nairobi which is my base, l can say much.

okay, i was trying to help our friend here, since ur a foreigner, it would be more meaning full hearing it from another nation than an Ethiopian thanks
Re: Pls Advice! by justwise(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
My uncle went there for an assignment for 3 years and loved everything about Ethiopia, gutted that I did not visit him while he was there but will definitely go there for a holiday as he recommended it.
Re: Pls Advice! by Miami11: 3:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Ednite:

okay, i was trying to help our friend here, since ur a foreigner, it would be more meaning full hearing it from another nation than an Ethiopian thanks

Ednite I need a whole lot of information on Ethiopia,
Do you mind sharing email with me.
Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Miami11:

Ednite I need a whole lot of information on Ethiopia, Do you mind sharing email with me.
not at all. i have sent a message by nairaland jst confirm

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by Eghosa1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ednite you've made us fall in love with your country. I could visit this year perhaps for holiday. What would you say is most fascinating about your country and the difference between your people and eritreans?

I hear Eritreans do not like Ethiopians and most of us Nigerians are wanting to visit Eritrea grin
Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Eghosa1:
Ednite you've made us fall in love with your country. I could visit this year perhaps for holiday. What would you say is most fascinating about your country and the difference between your people and eritreans?

I hear Eritreans do not like Ethiopians and most of us Nigerians are wanting to visit Eritrea grin

our nature
the highlands and the silence
the peacefull relation of christians and muslims
how we celebrate our holidays
our food
our unity
our history

u can go newyork or paris or somewhere but u c d same thing
but what u see here is a wealth which can't be bought
that's our beauty
our independence
our own calendar with 13 months
our own language
it's all our way

and eritreans are ppl who r ethiopians but want to act tottaly different from us. they try to ignore the things we share

u can watch eritrea tv. you can hold eritrean flag here. u have freedom. but in eritrea. . . thet will literaly kill u if u have any relation with ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by Eghosa1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ednite:

our nature
the highlands and the silence
the peacefull relation of christians and muslims
how we celebrate our holidays
our food
our unity
our history

u can go newyork or paris or somewhere but u c d same thing
but what u see here is a wealth which can't be bought
that's our beauty
our independence
our own calendar with 13 months
our own language
it's all our way

and eritreans are ppl who r ethiopians but want to act tottaly different from us. they try to ignore the things we share

u can watch eritrea tv. you can hold eritrean flag here. u have freedom. but in eritrea. . . thet will literaly kill u if u have any relation with ethiopia

If I admire something about you, it's your patriotism and how you invoke it into your write ups about your country.

I hope my countrymen could do same.

Sent you a mail.
Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Eghosa1:

If I admire something about you, it's your patriotism and how you invoke it into your write ups about your country.

I hope my countrymen could do same.

Sent you a mail.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Moneyvine:
Hi guys, please I plan to travel to Canada soon as a student and I have no idea on (cheap university) how to go about it, please anyone with a genuine info as to my total budget and everything u think I should know, pls

I would quickly start searching for a goldmine if I were you. I remember visiting Canada a few years back and compared to what I was used to in Europe it was way more expensive, I was happy my university paid my trip and stay. I dont know about the current situation but I doubt it became any cheaper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireland Or Australia / Is There Any Need For My Wife To Do Change Of Name / Transport From Ikorodu Garage To Ojuelegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.