Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord (43985 Views)

Checkout This Wall Socket / Usb Charger [pictured] / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord / How To Know A Real And Fake Samsung USB Charger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by TruthHurts1(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Whizpeter:
This stuff is highly recommended when I wanna charge phone in my neighbour's room... I'd just plug my charger and take my phone to my room...
No time for stories...

Sha tell your neighbour say you dey tap free electro from him side grin
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by hesinbergx(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2016
IamKollinx:
The length is a determinant..

The longer the cord, the shorter the charging rate.
#KnowThat
Law of resistivity. Resistance of a wire is directly proportional to it length...
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by odimbannamdi(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2016
decode55:
I have it!
Ordered from aliexpress.com cheesy
how much is it?
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Habiodunz(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2016
why should i use this,it will probably be slow in charging.....imagine the time it will take b4 d electric charge reaches your phone from the usb adapter

#Lame

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by bishop4life(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
As far as I am concerned if you are not using this cord with a 4A charger (at least), It won't charge any good smart phone. The length is still good on some special purpose shaa.
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by daewoorazer(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
tempem:
You are wrong...
4ft= makes a ceiling borad(1.2m)
4×4=16ft.... it'll run through 4 ceiling boards.
1. 2×4= 4.8meters. and not 5 meters..
Only engineers will understand!!

'only engineers will understand'? like seriously? U nid to take a tour to primary schools...cut d op some slack
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by oluwazino(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whizpeter:
This stuff is highly recommended when I wanna charge phone in my neighbour's room... I'd just plug my charger and take my phone to my room...
No time for stories...
grin grin grin grin e be like dem Don move your phone before wink

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Waste of wire. When I'm not looking for water hose.

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by CalebIkechi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mks3690:
i came across a charger which said to be the longest charging cable in Nigeria market, it 16ft that is 5 Meter. Literally it lengthis like 2 and a half a building ceiling.
it is made up of Flat Anti-Tangle MicroUSB Cable for mobile devices with Micro USB charger/data port Connect to charge your mobile device Extra-long to connect where you need it Durable cable jacket protects wire cores and resists kinks and tangles Flat cable allows you to keep your wires tidy and go under carpets etc. Compatible with Blackberry, Tecno, HTC, Samsung etc & any microUSB phone.

Source: http://kinfovillage.com/2016/01/14/unbelievable-longest-phone-charger/
OP RECIEVE COMMON SENCE IJN
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Whizpeter(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
oluwazino:
grin grin grin grin e be like dem Don move your phone before wink

Ah swear down Bro... Last year, A day to my birthday, person just obtain my phone waka...
I bin dey charge am! I celebrated my birthday without a phone and nobody could call me and wish me HBD sef!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nsonaso:
End time USB cable.....
Lwkmd, chai, wetin go enter 9ja, wey una no go say na end time this, end time that??
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by COOLDK(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

dude you are wrong as well. A ceiling board is 2ft *2ft...only architects and planners would understand cheesy

He's right! A ceiling is 1.2m by 1.2m.

But the cable is still 5m (adding the two connectors at the rear ends)
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by emzila(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

dude you are wrong as well. A ceiling board is 2ft *2ft...only architects and planners would understand cheesy
YOU DON SMOKE THE THIN AGAIN? A ceiling board is 4ft by 4ft. a 12 by 12 standard room takes 9 ceiling board. the ops is the one making mistake, the dude is correct. and 16ft is 4.8m.
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
oye9ja:
To me, the cable with that length is totally useless. Simply because it won't charge your device fast. Electrical and Electronic Engineers will understand.
am not a science guy buh i can understand, the shorter the faster, the longer the slower

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by marieolae(f): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin
Whizpeter:
No time for stories...

2 Likes

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
tempem:
You are wrong...

well, the point you are making is not to be left unnoticed, The cord is really long, can't picture myself using this kinda cord..

QS sef understand......#Estimators

2 Likes

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Isryl02(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
emzila:

YOU DON SMOKE THE THIN AGAIN? A ceiling board is 4ft by 4ft. a 12 by 12 standard room takes 9 ceiling board. the ops is the one making mistake, the dude is correct. and 16ft is 4.8m.
There are ceilings of 4ft by 4ft, while there are some of 2ft by 2ft. But by standard, an asbestos ceiling is 4ft*4ft

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by oluwazino(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whizpeter:

Ah swear down Bro... Last year, A day to my birthday, person just obtain my phone waka...
I bin dey charge am! I celebrated my birthday without a phone and nobody could call me and wish me HBD sef!
I feel your pain bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by great664(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
[s]
tempem:
You are wrong...

well, the point you are making is not to be left unnoticed, The cord is really long, can't picture myself using this kinda cord..
[/s] what happened to rounding up number to a whole Number 4.8 = 5

Only Accountants will understand grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Exponental(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
I can watch the TV on my sofa and still be in charge of my fone connected to the socket when the extension box is occupied.
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by LEXYCOM: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow, so I can now charge my phone from my neighbor wey get I pass my neighbor Gen.....and still be in My own room

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Babalawal(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
princemi:

Bors u are d 1 wrong. A ceiling board is 4ft by 4ft
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by LydayBobo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
USB Wire

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by haywhy911(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
great664:
[s][/s] what happened to rounding up number to a whole Number 4.8 = 5

Only Accountants will understand grin grin grin
what happened to pinpoint accuracy, 4.80 instead of 5.00.

Only chemists would understand that. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dual Purpose USB cord:
Charge your Phones & Tie down all Your enemies IJN

1 Like

Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by soos: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] angry
Does it credit ma pocket ni. Even if its long as Hell, does it credit FCT and my GTB bank?
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by famouswheelz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
tempem:
You are wrong...

builders too
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by yinkeys(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tori kini
Re: Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord by udysweet(f): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahaha! Dis got me. The only way is for you to run it along d wall like dos electric cable odawise if u jus lug and go ehn pesn go match am or close door against am ur fone will stop charging,lol
Whizpeter:
No time for stories...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Snaps Himself In A Ghastly Accident / Operamini4.4 Browser / FERO Mobile Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.