Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 (10767 Views)

Which Is Better Gionee M5 Or Techno L8 Plus / Gionee M5 Or Phantom 5? Which Is Better Irrespective Of The Price / Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Ndissle(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by goziesweetie: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
I didnt even know Gionee gives 15 month warranty. Very nice.
Benart:

Yea bro all this infinix phones they sell at a cheaper rate but when it develops fault you tend to spend half of the price you purchased them on repairs

Yea bro

Exactly Gionee material quality is nothing compared to Infinix and Tecno thats why you have a 15months warranty instead of 12months which others give
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by goziesweetie: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is false
tuk2ato:
Whats the basis of the comparison? M5 is 120k on jumia while zero3 is 52.5k.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by goziesweetie: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tecno is very low quality bit has some nice specs. However there is nothing they have that you won't find in a gionee
eden2015:
I nid 2 buy a phone, buh am consudering tecno...woh u guyz suggest?
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Benart(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
goziesweetie:
I didnt even know Gionee gives 15 month warranty. Very nice.

It's 15months bro

Gionee is a better recognized brand than every other asia brand in Nigeria

There was a time in india gionee competed with iPhone

Currently am running on Android 5.1.1 hoping before march i will get android 6.0 through CM

my gionee is quiet old but i never get tired of it cause because i have many features too access through upgrades

Quote me if am wrong i have prove to every single sentence i construct here
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by goziesweetie: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wonderful. Everyday I get more impressed by Gionee. I can easily say I'm a fan.
Benart:

It's 15months bro

Gionee is a better recognized brand than every other asia brand in Nigeria

Currently am running on Android 5.1.1 hoping before march i will get android 6.0 through CM

my gionee is quiet old but i never get tired of it cause because i have many features too access through upgrades

[b[Quote me if am wrong [/b]
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Code45: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
temitiipsy:
I saw an advert of the gionee m5 on TV yesterday and I wanted to cry. Like there was no creativity and it just looked too low budget. Wish they had spend more money on marketing though
I didn't expect to see this comment.

It's so obvious that Gionee only advertised battery of the phone.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by mogreen22: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Benart:

Yea bro all this infinix phones they sell at a cheaper rate but when it develops fault you tend to spend half of the price you purchased them on repairs

Yea bro currently, gionee is the only chinko company that offers 15months, thats applaudable

Exactly Gionee material quality is nothing compared to Infinix and Tecno thats why you have a 15months warranty instead of 12months which others give
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by proffnico(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Beckyspicce:
I wish I could get a detailed review of both phones. I also need to know if I made a wise decision in picking the splus over the m5 earlier this year
They possess the same spec bro.. The only difference is the battery strength and the appearance. I think m5 is more beautiful tho.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Beckyspicce: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
And cheaper too. Gionee m5 is easily the best choice then
proffnico:
They possess the same spec bro.. The only difference is the battery strength and the appearance. I think m5 is more beautiful tho.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by proffnico(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Beckyspicce:
And cheaper too. Gionee m5 is easily the best choice then
It is what i am currently using..

Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Code45:

I didn't expect to see this comment.

It's so obvious that Gionee only advertised battery of the phone.
and so ?
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Youngpo413: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
temitiipsy:
But I will choose it over the infinix because the gionee uses an amoled screen which is wey ahead of the ips
TOUCHE!
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Code45: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
temitiipsy:
and so ?
Go and work on your comprehensive skills. You took it as if I was against you. Shior.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are really awesome
Beckyspicce:
Infinix does not last. Gionee is the best Chinese android
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
it saves a lot of battery
mogreen22:
the best in thr market, even ios is planning to use it on their devices
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
reliable beast
mogreen22:
gionee is a beast
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
what they did to my friend would never let me trust them
mogreen22:
its not so bad jare
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
i insist infinix is not durable at all
mogreen22:
lol. Their phone are not that bad jare, not just as durable as gionee
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by daphid25(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
goziesweetie:
Tecno is very low quality bit has some nice specs. However there is nothing they have that you won't find in a gionee
Except the lies that Gionee tell about their specs
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Yorubago(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
daphid25:

Except the lies that Gionee tell about their specs

Their representatives in disguise are stupidly annoying...
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
What's your budget like?....if its a bit high then get an asus zenfone...ive been using it for a while and its a fantastic phone by all standards
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Code45:

Go and work on your comprehensive skills. You took it as if I was against you. Shior.
taking it personal now ?. You will be alright
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
jeytee:
What's your budget like?....if its a bit high then get an asus zenfone...ive been using it for a while and its a fantastic phone by all standards
which of them are you using
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ndissle:
Good day fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
advertisement aiye. Will you be giving discounts also
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
babst01:
I'm currently using m2 so last week I went to slot to u upgrade to m5 when I saw zero3 the phone fine die so .I have decided to go for zero3
but bro. Why you wan waste money
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Both of this phones are flagship models. I am just wondering why they both don't have fingerprint sensors
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by mogreen22: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
kesses:
it saves a lot of battery
it does and they have the best displays
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by faithclin(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you want a phone that you can use for 3 years, go for Gionee.

If you want a sleek,high performance phone that won't give you stress for the time being go for Zero 3.

If you want a phone you can easily resell, go for Zero 3.

If you want a battery that lasts for days, go for M5.

If you want awesome camera, go for Zero 3.

If you want easy fixing of issues, go for Zero 3, they have carl care .

If you want online development help, go for Zero 3. They have a forum.

! use the Hot Note Pro (with no issues) and decided to upgrade and had this dilemma, I didn't want a big battery anymore cos it's a bit heavy for me. and since that's the only selling point of the M5 over the Zero 3. went for the Zero 3.

You alone know what you want, choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
i tell you man. gionee is really taking over
Beckyspicce:
Infinix does not last. Gionee is the best Chinese android
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by kesses: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
very true
mogreen22:
it does and they have the best displays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI / How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! / Mtn 4g Lte Is Now Live Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.