Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 (10748 Views)

Which Is Better Gionee M5 Or Techno L8 Plus / Gionee M5 Or Phantom 5? Which Is Better Irrespective Of The Price / Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by haykay2005: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
faithclin:
If you want a phone that you can use for 3 years, go for Gionee.

If you want a sleek,high performance phone that won't give you stress for the time being go for Zero 3.

If you want a phone you can easily resell, go for Zero 3.

If you want a battery that lasts for days, go for M5.

If you want awesome camera, go for Zero 3.

If you want easy fixing of issues, go for Zero 3, they have carl care .

If you want online development help, go for Zero 3. They have a forum.

! use the Hot Note Pro (with no issues) and decided to upgrade and had this dilemma, I didn't want a big battery anymore cos it's a bit heavy for me. and since that's the only selling point of the M5 over the Zero 3. went for the Zero 3.

You alone know what you want, choose wisely.
you said it all.have been using my gionee for the past two years with zero issues.very very strong.infact the phone no dey for market again!GIONEE GPAD G2 wink
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Code45: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
temitiipsy:
taking it personal now ?. You will be alright
What are you saying?
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
temitiipsy:
which of them are you using

Im using the asus zenfone 2 laser the 2 gig variant...its a fast and fliud phone..the battery is also excellent...i use it for roughly a day and a half on a full charge
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Deeni131: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
faithclin:
If you want a phone that you can use for 3 years, go for Gionee.

If you want a sleek,high performance phone that won't give you stress for the time being go for Zero 3.

If you want a phone you can easily resell, go for Zero 3.

If you want a battery that lasts for days, go for M5.

If you want awesome camera, go for Zero 3.

If you want easy fixing of issues, go for Zero 3, they have carl care .

If you want online development help, go for Zero 3. They have a forum.

! use the Hot Note Pro (with no issues) and decided to upgrade and had this dilemma, I didn't want a big battery anymore cos it's a bit heavy for me. and since that's the only selling point of the M5 over the Zero 3. went for the Zero 3.

You alone know what you want, choose wisely.

bro, is not easy to make the decision cos money is hard nowadays. I love m5 but too heavy, and I want a durable phone others can't stand. dont really know what to do.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by faithclin(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Deeni131:

bro, is not easy to make the decision cos money is hard nowadays. I love m5 but too heavy, and I want a durable phone others can't stand. dont really know what to do.

The M5 mini is out now. That'll solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Deeni131: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
faithclin:

The M5 mini is out now. That'll solve your problem.

I prefer a phone with 5.5inch cos am gonna use it mainly for gaming.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by smartigo: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2016
jeytee:

Im using the asus zenfone 2 laser the 2 gig variant...its a fast and fliud phone..the battery is also excellent...i use it for roughly a day and a half on a full charge

Where did you get it from? Is it in Nigeria market or you ordered it. A fren ordered hers.
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
smartigo:

Where did you get it from? Is it in Nigeria market or you ordered it. A fren ordered hers.

I ordered mine from jumia
Re: Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3 by macdon4all(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
TJKay:
YOU MUST BE A VERY RUGGED USER. I DONT THING THE ZERO 3 SCREEN CAN STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE M5
how much is the gionee m5?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Closer Look At The HiOS, features and UI / Mtn Data Plan / Security Flaws Discovered In Apple's iOS7 Barely 24hrs After Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.