Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? (787 Views)

16 Wrongly Parked Cars And They Got "Served"(pics) / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
helo nairalanders my nissan almera car stopped at ilesa osogbo road beside bush dis night.and when i tried and wasnt starting i left it there and entered bike to osogbo pls my question is that how safe is the car because i did not put it in care of anybody till the time i left there pls how safe is my car i cant sleep pls advice me asap
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by akinloluwao: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Guy, just pray. Your car is not safe at all. My friend car developed fault on Lagos Ibadan express, he left the car there. The following morning, 4tyres with the rims, brainbox, radio, electronic glass winder etc were missing. Just pray sha

1 Like

Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2016
yeeeeeeeeee
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2016
blood of JESUS
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2016
You should have gotten a towing vehicle from the nearest police station or bus stop. Those highway mechanics ehn...
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by Blizzy9ja: 5:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Have u ever watched "Everybody hates Chris"
They'll steal your tyres with the reem and use stones to suspend it dats if u're lucky
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by kolnel: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2016
@op
Pls lets know what parts are missing or maybe the whole car when you got back the following morning

1 Like

Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by baaliyah(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Nothing will happen to ur car

1 Like

Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
baaliyah:
Nothing will happen to ur car
amen tnx ....am going there now i pray every tin is safe wen i reach therr
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2016
omron:
amen tnx ....am going there now i pray every tin is safe wen i reach therr

Let's know plus pictures, incase the car is floating!!!
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2016
glory be to almighty GOD OOOOOOO I GIVE GLORY TO OD nothing was touched in my car i met d car d way we parked it an in now in mechanc workshop

1 Like

Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by akinloluwao: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Thank God for you oo. I rejoice with you
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by omron(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
akinloluwao:
Thank God for you oo. I rejoice with you
thnk GO OOOO E SE OO
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
with comprehensive insurance you would have slept well. Get comprehensive insurance.
Re: Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
with comprehensive insurance you would have slept well. Get comprehensive insurance.
Yes! I will get one from Nicon insurance soon.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Cost Of Clearing 2008 Toyota Camry / What Makes Up The Clearing Cost For Cars??? / Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What Is The Difference Between Corolla 2003,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.