Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him (1166 Views)

Don't Do These, For Better SEO / C Medics The Owner Of Adsense Clique And Adsense Lodge Is A Scammer / c medics is a scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by machidoh: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Just trying to let others know about him Co's I see he has created another thread on nairaland again

I sent him money for an Adsense Account since then he has stop replying my messages and stop picking my calls

He only reply me wen I cursed him

His username on nairaland is Pelebaba

His name is Peter anezi

His account number Peter anezi 0119862602

Na GTBank the fool dey use..

I'll share the screenshot soon

This message is for u = Pelebaba

'You only have five more days for me to complete ur concoction you'll live to regret this'

1 Share

Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by vizkiz: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2016
what business transactions requires sending cash to him online? Seems you are still a baby undecided
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Mologi(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Scammers everywhere....proud scammer for that matter....

I duff my heart.......hahaha sorry my hat
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Warlord3000(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2016
wow it's not everyday you get to see a proud scammer that's so happy with his own handwork cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol grin
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by rolexsms(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2016
please be careful the kind of business you do online.. preferably don't pay any money into someone's account if he or she uses a personal account

1 Like

Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
i have done business with guys in NL, i'm just luck not to have been scammed
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Aminat508(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nawaooo
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op no vex abeg how much did he scam you?
www.uppeh.com
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by donwise1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
That is too bad. I don't know why people derive joy in duping fellow human beings.

I have done many business online and I have worked for some people on this Nairaland.

I don't have the heart to take what doesn't belong to me. Once you pay for my services, I will deliver. I have come In contact with so many accounts with approved AdSense and money on them but I return the blog as it is to the owner after doing my work for him or her. I have every opportunity to hack and own those sites but it is not in me.

Pls I beg this guys here that damage the image if the faithful ones doing online business to stop it or Gid will render their whole life useless

You guys can ask OkwaIfugo
I did business for him. And returned his blog and AdSense the wat it is.

There are still faithful people online but the scammers are painting everyone black.

I will advice anyone that want to do business here to first of all ask questions about the person before u pay your money to any account.

God bless you all

From Wizy, the founder of www.wizytechs.com

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
donwise1:
That is too bad. I don't know why people derive joy in duping fellow human beings.

I have done many business online and I have worked for some people on this Nairaland.

I don't have the heart to take what doesn't belong to me. Once you pay for my services, I will deliver. I have come In contact with so many accounts with approved AdSense and money on them but I return the blog as it is to the owner after doing my work for him or her. I have every opportunity to hack and own those sites but it is not in me.

Pls I beg this guys here that damage the image if the faithful ones doing online business to stop it or Gid will render their whole life useless

You guys can ask OkwaIfugo
I did business for him. And returned his blog and AdSense the wat it is.

There are still faithful people online but the scammers are painting everyone black.

I will advice anyone that want to do business here to first of all ask questions about the person before u pay your money to any account.

God bless you all

From Wizy, the founder of www.wizytechs.com

Wizytechs is one of the most trusted peeps here. What he can't do he will be very open. But the lad is skillful and wonderful to flow with. Knows a lot about blogs. Wizy carry go jhoor... Ur d best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by ibroyoung1(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Nah Ogun Go Kill Dis Guy. He scammed me also on christmas day also. He scammed me 20k. Peter anezi If u are reading dis Nah Thunder Go Kill U last. When its time For ya parent to eat Ya Fruits Dem Go Loose You. You Gonna suffer till d rest of ya Life. Now I don Loose 55k here on Nairaland. Peter Anezi By d special Grace of God. You Go run mad. God will always fail You anytime You seeking Help. So shall it B amen.

My curse can't affect You Only If have eva scam in My Life. Nah Pap1234 b d username d Guy used to scammed me Then. The guy Get plenty acc sha. His Name is peter_anezi Nah GTB he dey used pls don't fall for him
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by fghanni(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
um integrity undecided

Need to hear from both parties sha... dont just conclude.
Re: He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him by Warlord3000(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Getting quite interesting and sad here

(1) (Reply)

Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland / Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay / Non Hosted Usa Adsense For Sale (5,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.