Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo (2282 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo / Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Zikkyfuse(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2016
She is such a beautiful woman! She shared this on her Instagram page with the caption

Only ones that can appreciate your beauty are worth it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAlfw9ZEV-8/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

lalasticlala, mynd44, Ijebabe

Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Zikkyfuse(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Afrok(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Cool... But nah every seconds she dey upload pics, she no dey tire? shocked
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by chidifyn(f): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Palmwinetapper: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Charix look. Isn't she hot
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by YorubaWoman: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Is she also a celebrity just because she's married to an actor or because of her sexy figure undecided
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Charix look. Isn't she hot
She'd soon leave that _stupid boy. Its still fresh in my memory stories from my contacts on the many lies he told to get her in bed. He always assured her he was the Denzel Washington of Africa starring in hit movies back to back - how he'd meet up those lies we're yet to see. Does Nollywood even guarantee one enough money to build a mansion? After she soaks garri four times coupled with heat and lack of funds she'd run back to Colombia.
Anyway, at least Ikenna now has a handsome baby boy with dual-citizenship, no loss.

Bia Munachi, Nye me feh. I'm busy trying to relax on my work-free day. Carry all these una nollywood gist go one side.

1 Like

Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by cruzita(f): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2016
come this girl abi woman ,na u we go sick now.uwan become internet mama
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by triplewisdom: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
This woman needs a job.
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by menabae(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense... so she is now a celebrity?make I hear word jareeee
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
so what am i supposed to do now?
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by jeffizy(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Dear Mrs Ogbonna,
pls be reminded that the truly beautiful women like Lady Dianna , Mother Theresa, Dora Akunyili , Funmilayo Kuti , just to mention a few , achieved everlasting beauty by being Amazon's who championed causes that benefited not just instagram and twitter followers but multitude of people around the world.
The facial beauty is just a fleeting one.
Go for the beauty of the mind and soul.

Yours truthfully,
JEFFIZY

2 Likes

Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Palmwinetapper: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
charix:

She'd soon leave that _stupid boy. Its still fresh in my memory stories from my contacts on the many lies he told to get her in bed. He always assured her he was the Denzel Washington of Africa starring in hit movies back to back - how he'd meet up those lies we're yet to see. Does Nollywood even guarantee one enough money to build a mansion? After she soaks garri four times coupled with heat and lack of funds she'd run back to Colombia.
Anyway, at least Ikenna now has a handsome baby boy with dual-citizenship, no loss.

Bia Munachi, Nye me feh. I'm busy trying to relax on my work-free day. Carry all these una nollywood gist go one side.
good jist. Where do you cull your gist from! You seem to be an insider.
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by nmaihat: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
"Only ones that can appreciate your beauty are worth it".

This woman is so vain!
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
good jist. Where do you cull your gist from! You seem to be an insider.
Munachi, leave me alone.
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Palmwinetapper: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2016
charix:

Munachi, leave me alone.
it Seems I've crushed you grin
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
it Seems I've crushed you grin
LOL. Take your loose _pussy somewhere else.
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by Palmwinetapper: 3:41am On Jan 17, 2016
charix:

LOL. Take your loose _pussy somewhere else.
why are you so insultive
Re: Actor Iyke Ogbonna's Wife Sonia, Stuns In New Bedroom Photo by mamagee3(f): 4:53am On Jan 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Self absorbed freak!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Teeblitz Attempts Another Failed Suicide; Climbs Fashola's Nepa Poles / Nollywood Actor Sunkanmi Omobolanle Dare"s Other Celebrities / Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.