Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured (31514 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos / Two Armed Robbers Killed At Dangote Cement Factory, Ogun State. / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by sugarbelly: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Two suspected armed robbers have been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Task Force at Idera City Scheme, Eleko, Lekki, Lagos with a bag of charms and locally made pistols.

Chairman of the task force, Mr. Olubukola Abe, a Superintendent of Police, who paraded the suspects on Thursday, identified the robbers as Ismaila Obajimi (28) and Sherrif Ibrahim (29).

He said Obajimi, an Oyo State indigene, and Ibrahim from Osun State, used the recovered charms and arms to terrorise residents of Eleko and its environs.

Spokesperson for the task force, Mr. Adebayo Taofiq, said the suspects claimed to be engaged as land speculators (Omo-Onile) in Eleko, Lekki area of Lagos but delved into armed robbery along with two other suspects.

The two other suspects, who are said to be on the run, were identified as Raymond and Azeez.

Abe said the case would be transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja for further investigation.

He, however, cautioned members of the public to always support security agencies by volunteering information about any suspicious activity in their communities.

Meanwhile, more than 81 miscreants have been arrested by the task force in Oshodi area of Lagos in an overnight raid conducted by Abe. The 81 suspects, made up of 61 males and 20 females, were immediately charged to court for prosecution.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/lagos-task-force-arrests-robbers-with-charms-pistols/

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by sugarbelly: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2016
See what this small guys have done to themselves...More pics @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/two-suspected-armed-robbers-have-been.html

I pity them sha
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by latuntop(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2016
look at their mouths, I pity the days they were born. that guy in white got me laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Woundedscar(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2016
#end time armed robbers.....
Na pple sef una de rob... no b una mate for fast nd furious de rob bank....#mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Dinirojones(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by StefanSalvatore: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha na cry dem dey cry so

So thieves dem get emotion grin or maybe dis ones na petty thieves grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by ademega(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2016
bad boy they cry?
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by menabae(f): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Eyyyah,see as I dey pity dem sef.... angry.... Hungry robbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by kossyablaze(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
ademega:
bad boy they cry?
YES thugs cry
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by worry359(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
YES thugs cry

They cry knowing the beating police are about to give them to get confession. grin
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by rotelando(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
I can't stop laughing... Their mouth like chicken something.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Yinabim(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
see that one mouth like roasted goat...so they fit cry, yeye pple

6 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by ijustdey: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2016
see how dem open their mouth after being caught.......

for every action, their is an equal and opposite reaction. let them face the the music
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by hertheytheydgee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wallahi tallahi, I never see where armed robbers dey cry like this, hope sey no be MUNIRU and AMBALI una go catch.

Circumstancially I doubt this report.

Nigerian police dey look for promotion by all means o. I remember the day dey arrested someone I know by the roadside and charge him to court for belonging to gang of thieves coz he arrived from work late.

Bleep fake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why are they crying
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by sukkot: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin otumokpor. crocodile tears
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by jaylister(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by clevadani: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Royalfurnitures: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ndi ara
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Opinedecandid(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your game is up, sir.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by jerryunit48: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
God
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by datola: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
See their crying crying mouth.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
They probably just started,picture is hillarious tho.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by amanze15(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
one day for the owner. how may people have they left in pain and horror?! undecided
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by ringi82(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na so.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by graciejoe(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
RIP in advance
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner,this useless people will blame jonathan for this
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by eleko1: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
sad 2 bastards amu robas.They'll make those pipu from East Cotonu to dey jump up and down here.drill hole in their boot with hot s iron
Re: Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured by Exponental(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
this is a big opportunity to give their lives to Jesus. I hope it won't be rude if I said.... Rest in Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharrafaden & Journalists Escape Assassination At Olubadan Palace (Pics / Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos / Kidnappers Of A Priest Arrested By Imo Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.