Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

BOSE OLADIMEJI:I Admire Men With Sexy Lips - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOSE OLADIMEJI:I Admire Men With Sexy Lips (1129 Views)

Enjoy Romance And Passion With Sexy Chennai Call Girls / Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss / Sexy Actress, Bose Alao Hits The World With New Movie ‘ Rivers Between’ (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOSE OLADIMEJI:I Admire Men With Sexy Lips by treasure2: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
http://newtelegraphonline.com/admire-men-sexy-lips-bose-oladimeji/

BOSE OLADIMEJI:I admire men with sexy lips

Fast rising Nollywood diva, Bose Oladimeji, is a delight to watch on screen. In this interview with OLUSHOLA RICKETTS , the graduate of English speaks on her career, relationship and the movie industry.

When did you venture into Nollywood?

I joined Nollywood in 2009 under the profound Bayo Tijani. I was acting and schooling at the same time. I must say that it wasn’t easy combining the two but God saw me through.

Did you have any formal training before joining Nollywood?

Yes, because as a literary student back then in school, all that had to do with acting was taught. I learnt both written and practical aspects in school, but my skill was honed under my boss, Tijani. However, you know learning is a continuum.

What was your first job and what was the experience like?

My first professional appearance on screen is in a movie titled, Owe Akala. I remembered that it was fantastic because seeing myself before camera elicited joy in my heart. Since then, I have lost count of flicks I have appeared in and I give all the glory to God.

Is it true that nothing is free in Nollywood especially for the ladies?

Yes ooooo! If nothing is free in Freetown, then there is no free ticket to anything in the industry and that applies to both male and female practitioners.

Whosoever gives you jobs in order to sleep with you will definitely have his way, so is advisable for ladies to do the right thing at the right time because when you are exceptional as an actress, nobody will ever come to you with rubbish because they will know that whatever job they give you deserve it.

Moreso, I have this belief that business should not be mixed with pleasure because if that is done, then one is putting the cart before the horse. I think people should go for the best cast and crew rather than put their lovers on set.

Were you also told that you couldn’t get job in Nollywood until you joined a clique?

Yes, I heard about that and I love the idea because it helps to sharpens one’s skills. By the time you mix with experienced hands, you have no choice than to learn. For budding actors and actresses, it is an easy way to develop in the industry.

Is it true that Yoruba movies don’t pay well?

Yes, the remuneration cannot be compared to the efforts and investments put into it but we thank the Lord. What keeps us going is the passion for the job. You can also see that piracy is killing so many things a situation where you used huge amount of money to produce a film the next thing is for you to see it in four-in-one, that is sad.

What part of your body do you cherish most?

I cherish my teeth, my face, and my boobs especially. But generally, all that has to do with my skin.

Have you been heart- broken before?

No!

Have you ever been attracted to a colleague while on set?

Yes, but I let them realise that business is different from pleasure.

What turns you on in a man?

I have a soft-spot for a man that has good carriage, character and sexy lips.

How is your love life?

My love life is awesome.

What are you working on presently?

I am working on my new project and it would soon hit the air and I believe my fans would enjoy it because I have never disappoint them. I will keep the name under wrap, let them watch out for the blockbuster.

(1) (Reply)

African Booty Scratcher / Big Brother Naija 2020 / What Is The Name Of This Funny Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.