Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) (28985 Views)

Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) / Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
I see no burnt part that was house was destroyed with strong tools a burnt house will have black patches around
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by CalebIkechi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is going to be January's funniest post on NL ghost burn ur shop.......market women sef ehn
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Firefire(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
SMH for lying against ghost cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Day11(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
End Time Ghost!

Eleyi Gidigan

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Am expecting a guy to open a thread dat says "Anambra shop owners said I look lyk the ghost dat burn down thr shops, is it true"..... Made in Nigeria

You are an E_comedian lollll cheesy got me there
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by boss89: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
End time story shocked
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by CandyCakes: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahhaha! Naija I hail. Ghosts kor, Spirit Ni!

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by CalebIkechi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
:DThis is going to be January's funniest post on NL ghost burn ur shop.......market women sef ehn smileyThis is going to be January's funniest post on NL ghost burn ur shop.......market women sef ehn
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by plaetton: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ghost?

So apparently the ghosts got upset because the price of Sardine, bread and Fanta was not reduced?and decided to burn the shops?and i thought my name HungerBAD was bad enough, not knowing that there are Ghosts in Anambra hungrier than me.

Laughing.

The Stories i read on Nairaland sometimes.

Hey, in Nigeria, any belief is possible.
Soon, they will say that Mbaka, T b clown Joshua or Abebole predicted it, then pay them huge sums for holy ghost deliverance.

I have been saying that too much religious clowns in our society promote too much silliness and low IQ.
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Baroba(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Someone probably saw Casper the movie for the first time..smh
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by WATERLee1: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dnt really believe the shops were set ablaze by ghost. Bt, truth most be told, things are very expensive in Anambra... Anambrans are too fond of money n care not abt the welfare of their folks
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by WATERLee1: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dnt really believe the shops were set ablaze by ghost. Bt, truth most be told, things are very expensive in Anambra... Anambrans are too fond of money n care not abt the welfare of their folks.
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Seanval207: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
End time hungry Ghost

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by kozmokaz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
oya EFCC over to u

probe doz ghost!!
change indeed even ghosts dey vex for underworld

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Jabioro: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm ! the ghost, this ghost get a lot to do for us in this con3,the ghost go face Boko haram, the ghost face IPOD ,Tompolo, pipeline vandals,,Oya all the corrupted official I command you to deal with them and leave these struggling people alone ooooooo !!!!!
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by 0079jaBond(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
I thought it only happens to boys, so even ghosts are not smiling too?? Choi!

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by babadem2much(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Chai... Ibos' ehn. Picture of the ghosts or I don't believe it

Chai! you sure say u no follow for the destruction?

your moniker said it all grin
Scatterscatter:
Chai... Ibos' ehn. Picture of the ghosts or I don't believe it

Chai! you sure say u no follow for the destruction?

your moniker said it all
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ghost?

So apparently the ghosts got upset because the price of Sardine, bread and Fanta was not reduced?and decided to burn the shops?and i thought my name HungerBAD was bad enough, not knowing that there are Ghosts in Anambra hungrier than i am.

Laughing.

But why did the Ghost choose Sardine? did they not see Cabin Biscuit?these Ghosts must have good taste.

The Stories i read on Nairaland sometimes.

What else do you expect from black people who believe a white man is watching and guiding them from heaven undecided
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by femo86(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghost dey hungry o....how many male ghosts grin and how many female ghostess

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by betrani(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
"THE HUNGRY GHOST IS ANGRY PART 1" grin grin grin angry grin
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Africans ... The only place ghosts that are not supposed to eat or buy anything gets angry and burns shop when the prices of goods gets high..

chaiiii

dem Don dey buy something na.

U no hear say Nigeria is d New hell
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by jwart(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ghost no know say dollar don cost

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by kaziblake(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Only in africa.
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Now that the 'ghosts' have set err'tin ablaze, what are they going to feed on? Na now d hunger go start for d cemetry

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Realist2: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ghost forget say a dollar now is #320, prices of everything in the market has increased by 300%, the effect of chanjii.

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by free2ryhme: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that ghosts are in charge. Talk of ghost workers;ghost contractors;ghost funds;ghost teachers in our public schools. Ghost everywhere!

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by free2ryhme: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
In this modern world..This is incredibly unbelievable!
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigeria is as corrupt as it is very religious....
Ghost burns shop cozza fanta,bread and sardine??....

#WatchingAnambraStateWithoneEye
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Achimare(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Naija is full of ghost, ghostworker everywhere. including ghost way de hungry.
Omo if ur story make headline u for don make pass money punch newspaper.

1 Like

Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaakulator4:
I won't be surprised If these lunatics come here to tell us it was yorubas that burnt this one too grin grin

No No No...yorubads are cowards...remember?
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by emmansctx: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
there are deep secrets behind these things...

money has WINGS
Re: ‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) by sluk(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Let them set the cemetery ablaze in return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires / Fire At Kitchen Plaza, Yaba / How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.