Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

“october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse (30386 Views)

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students / Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse By Senior Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by stuff46(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
“Eventually, I had to be on my own. I had to start acting like a lady and not a girl anymore, so I felt I should stop disturbing her. She was busy with her project and I couldn’t be the reason why she wouldn’t be able to concentrate,” Coker said. “But I still needed help. I had never been in a wide system like that before. Some things were confusing. I was able to meet with other freshers like me, and so we helped one another.”

Your parents saw reasons sending you to her for assistance but you boycotted your parents wish and you blame the young man for your misfortunes?

I liked the whole writeup until it got to this and even if anything is to be done, you have lost it all.

Rape victims should be convicted but with a good reason not this.

SayNoToRape
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
most ladies will never learn from these...female freshers never be comfortable wth guys coming to offer help....most of these ppl are potential rapist
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
That Shit is too long
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by bmos(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaycexx:
Longer than third mainland bridge.

Then tell me how you can pass your exams if you can't have patience to read?

1 Like

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by HaneefahRN(f): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
And the bastards will nw av the audacity to say it was the devil. Rapists shld be sentenced to death by hanging, but the useless instrument they use in molesting the poor lady first shld be cut off.
May God protect us from devil's incarnates

2 Likes

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Souljaboi1: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Taiwoliu Ojoawo
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by kokumo1949: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
And the devil gets the blame each time. Even he has got to be helpless right now.

Rape as in the two examples given is planned and executed. No devil here.

1 Like

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Pidggin(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Pidggin(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Self-defense classes should be encouraged
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
am just speechless....
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by BreezyRita(f): 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Jckleiin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
I still dont get the pleasure guys get raping females. Smh...And ladies please be careful because at some point "there is no free lunch"
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Jckleiin(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
stuff46:

Your parents saw reasons sending you to her for assistance but you boycotted your parents wish and you blame the young man for your misfortunes?

I liked the whole writeup until it got to this and even if anything is to be done, you have lost it all.

Rape victims should be convicted but with a good reason not this.

SayNoToRape

You got it all wrong brother. What if she was sent to a school where she didn't know anybody wouldnt she have survived The dude had no reason whatsoever to do what he did. There was no seduction here so u don't blame the naive girl!!!!!
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by stuff46(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jckleiin:

You got it all wrong brother. What if she was sent to a school where she didn't know anybody wouldnt she have survived The dude had no reason whatsoever to do what he did. There was no seduction here so u don't blame the naive girl!!!!!

In your haste to reply, you didnt wait to understand my point.

Nothing whatsoever should justify the guys foolishness.

Her parents played the role as to have introduced her to someone but assumption made her showed how naive she was and could'nt handle a guy at first stance.

Most parents still has more work to do as regards handling of adolescence whom have not yet been exposed to life.

Shalom.
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by vindisick: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kelklein:
damn..
hahaha.i dey tell you
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by vindisick: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kelklein:
damn..
hahaha.i dey tell you .Chai Nna eh, you guys are too funny
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by vindisick: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
the post is very long. it seems there's a connection between boys called wale and rape
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Jckleiin(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
stuff46:

In your haste to reply, you didnt wait to understand my point.

Nothing whatsoever should justify the guys foolishness.

Her parents played the role as to have introduced her to someone but assumption made her showed how naive she was and could'nt handle a guy at first stance.

Most parents still has more work to do as regards handling of adolescence whom have not yet been exposed to life.

Shalom.
Now u made your point!!!
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by kaycexx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
bmos:

Then tell me how you can pass your exams if you can't have patience to read?

This case is different.
How does the article or topic relate to my discipline?
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Olajoy: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
this rape act has to be addressed in Nigeria.I have met close to 4 ladies that told me they were once victim of rape.
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Akious2k2(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
ksstroud:
Though lengthy but I read it all...
Say No to Rape...
Hi Bro... I managed 2 read the first part but kindly summarise it from d 2nd part 2 d end
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by plendil: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
kayusbrown:
I often wonder what goes on in the mind of rapists. I think it is more of a mental problem than sexual urge.

like seriously!!! It beats me hallow how one can make love to a struggling, uncooperative, traumatized, crying lady. A clear case of insanity.

Even worse is drugging the lady then penetrating the unconscious body - so called date-rape. Seriously how different is that from necrophilia? *shudders* sad lipsrsealed

“I drank the juice, not knowing that he had injected sleeping pill into it. After some minutes, I started feeling dizzy and weak and didn’t know when I landed on his bed. I was no longer aware of what was happening, but I felt him undressing me. I couldn’t move an inch. Some hours later, I woke up and knew I had been raped.

#SAYNoToRAPE!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lagos boys them nah!
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by ksstroud: 4:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Akious2k2:

Hi Bro... I managed 2 read the first part but kindly summarise it from d 2nd part 2 d end

Wait, I'm coming... Kind of busy right now grin

1 Like

Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by millhouse: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
jyju
Re: “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse by 400billionman: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2016
kayusbrown:
I often wonder what goes on in the mind of rapists. I think it is more of a mental problem than sexual urge.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.