Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,216 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman (27992 Views)

Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by DisGuy: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chestar5:
Modified: i care less

coming from a female shocked shocked

even accidental discharge get repercussions....

what is he even hiding from, not like he cant take care of his extra kids...he needs counselling
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by gbeseun(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
How the kids take resemble ideye. Madam take care of ur kids jooo

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by anonimi: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Ideye take responsibility dats wat a real man will do

Unless u ain't

Has Honourable Senator Dino Melaye taken responsibility for his baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by baby124: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
She's very stupid for mentioning his wife and kids. Are they the ones that impregnated her? Face brown and leave the woman alone. When you were creeping with her husband you thought she was a fool and he will leave her for you not so? Now water don pass garri, you better leave the woman alone. In fact she should be suing this shameless Instagram rat. As for that mad Doris Ogaga insulting innocent kids, God punish that idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by byvan03: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
No go train your children, when you dey dash your cookie to a useless married man you no know?
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Bgorgeous: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wify will be ashamed now . you don't swear for your hu for something he did when you didn't even know him.ldaye kids are a blessing from God just listen to the voice of reasoning, this woman will ruin your career if you are not careful
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Stycon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reminds me of 2Baba's Song

Just like rain drops falling from my eyes
Just like tear drops falling from the sky
It's like a blessing, a blessing in disguise That we fail to realize
Now I've to pay the price,pay the price

See, young man, be careful and think it twice
Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, to use your device

So you don’t have rain drops falling from your eyes

When you see a blessing in disguise Oh what a sacrifice, a sacrifice I see them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by invectives(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigga scared of Child support.Carbon Photocopy is what I call them kids!!!
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by davidif: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
gbeseun:

Isn't it obvious that he is the father?
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by davidif: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
In Maury's voice, "Ideye Brown, you are the father".
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by 1shortblackboy: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ijaw boys ! Na so dem dey do
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by brojoshua: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
If the information is true, then let him face the truth and take his children and stop toying with and playing with the lives of the children and so on.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by otiigba1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
This guy is lucky the woman is even agreeing to a DNA test she is even accepting they are his kids, my English woman would not even let me take my son to nigeria to go see his grand parents
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Sammyashol(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
No wonder he stopped scoring goals for Super Eagles. Been busy bleeping Ukrainian girls.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Realhommie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
xynerise:
He should go for the DNA test......on a second thought, that cute girl looks like him.
Even the the boy.. The resemblance is very striking, yu do not even need any DNA test to prove anything. I feel for the Ukrainian lady though
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Realhommie(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
gbeseun:
Oh c'mon, talk truth small... It's so glaring yu dn't even need DNA test IMO
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Seun360(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
gbeseun:

I recommended u reexamine ur vision cos it seems to be impaired.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Seun360(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
I know just dis Ideye, ball em no sabi, he's just fortunate to be a professional footballer.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Dainikel(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
I can't believe deliberations are ongoing for this...imagine begging a man to accept his responsibility as a father & to think he's rejecting those lovely kids. So disappointing!

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by knightsTempler: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ideye should just go for the DNA and get this over with, in this day and age you can not run away from stuffs like this, little wonder this guy is pants on the field of play.

2 Likes

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Omotall(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
nonsense people cool
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
all these is about money....the babe dey do hard target for him head...him dey dodge...BC if him say yes...name millions dey go so....

ideye u see wetin white gal do u...whine u sotey u gave in not once but twice to nail ya...ngwa vomit the doe...
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
gbeseun:

That Boy na Ideye junior. Carbon copy
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Wify will be ashamed now . you don't swear for your hu for something he did when you didn't even know him.ldaye kids are a blessing from God just listen to the voice of reasoning, this woman will ruin your career if you are not careful
are you sure she is not the first?

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by glowshine(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
sithblogger:
Racists Ukraine
wait o, how racism kon take enta this matter?

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Roks(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy go jus block way for other Nigerians planning on going there to hustle
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by babafirst(m): 1:34am On Jan 17, 2016
nellaluv:
S. hit just got real. Photocopy ko easy shocked shocked . They don't even need a DNA test, the proof is written all over the kids faces.

I loves kids especially cute kids wink
Na rank Xerox .The pikin resemble im papa well well.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by onoja12: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2016
some people need enlightenment, first of all I can assure you all even if I don't know ideye, that he has not abandon his kids. the laws in Europe are quit different. the mother of those kids sees ideye as pay day, as she didn't get to be wife she wants a share of his fortunes as vengeance and rubbishing his reputation why she is at it and get him fired from his club. the second he acknowledges them as his kids, she would file for child support you can see she already has lawyers on stand by, and when I say child support we are not talking of child support but rather a back door into his bank account. this is the plain facts any nijia man who stays in Europe knows this. first question people should ask where were the kids every since, why didn't she invite ideye when the children were been born, was ideye even aware that he had kids, why is it now all of a sudden that she appears with the kids?ask yourself this questions

FlirtyKaren:
Nigerians were shocked when a white woman named Alex who lives in Ukraine posted pictures on her Instagram page saying Nigerian Super Eagles player, Ideye Brown fathered a son and a daughter with her. And that he has abandoned them and refused to do a DNA.

Ideye is married to wife Damka Ideye and together they have two sons. A lot of people have however said Alex's kids bear a striking resemblance with Ideye Brown. Things got so heated that Damka, Ideye's wife issued a statement saying Alex's claims weren't legitimate.

Well, see where the drama has gotten up to now. Ideye Brown is proudly on the cover of an Ukrainian newspaper over the allegations. See photo below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/ideye-brown-makes-ukrainian-newspaper.html
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by chidyke77(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
onoja12:
some people need enlightenment, first of all I can assure you all even if I don't know ideye, that he has not abandon his kids. the laws in Europe are quit different. the mother of those kids sees ideye as pay day, as she didn't get to be wife she wants a share of his fortunes as vengeance and rubbishing his reputation why she is at it and get him fired from his club. the second he acknowledges them as his kids, she would file for child support you can see she already has lawyers on stand by, and when I say child support we are not talking of child support but rather a back door into his bank account. this is the plain facts any nijia man who stays in Europe knows this. first question people should ask where were the kids every since, why didn't she invite ideye when the children were been born, was ideye even aware that he had kids, why is it now all of a sudden that she appears with the kids?ask yourself this questions

truth.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by Chromedome(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2016
You can see why being with a white woman is the best. Look at the beautiful kids this Ape Ideye produce. Assuming he was with a black woman, with that face - gosh! I don't want to even think of it.

My friend go and face your responsibilities, you "agrorized" nitwit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub / Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL / Predict And Win N10,000 On Www.naijabet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.