Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman (27989 Views)

Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by woodboi(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2016
onoja12:
some people need enlightenment, first of all I can assure you all even if I don't know ideye, that he has not abandon his kids. the laws in Europe are quit different. the mother of those kids sees ideye as pay day, as she didn't get to be wife she wants a share of his fortunes as vengeance and rubbishing his reputation why she is at it and get him fired from his club. the second he acknowledges them as his kids, she would file for child support you can see she already has lawyers on stand by, and when I say child support we are not talking of child support but rather a back door into his bank account. this is the plain facts any nijia man who stays in Europe knows this. first question people should ask where were the kids every since, why didn't she invite ideye when the children were been born, was ideye even aware that he had kids, why is it now all of a sudden that she appears with the kids?ask yourself this questions

But the question still popping up is simple... Is he the father of the kids? Just a simple Yes or No that's all it takes to proceed to the next page.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by onoja12: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2016
what is the next page? there are two ways to your answer but in this case we stick to one of the two ways, which is legally by that I mean paper work and the answer is NO he is not the father, his name is not on the kids birth certificate, so the woman is trying to black mail him into making it legal. if she ever wanted him to be there father without greedy intentions then his name would have been on there birth certificate indicating that he was assuming responsibility

woodboi:

But the question still popping up is simple... Is he the father of the kids? Just a simple Yes or No that's all it takes to proceed to the next page.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by clodd007(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
clodd007:
clodd007 :
Funding Bonanzawin Accounts Have Been Made Easy With MTN AIRTIME.
CONTACT US CALL US ON:08024011670
EMAIL US @ clodd007@Gmail.com
whatsapp us @07066035332 Thank you
you get 20% on ur first deposit when you get in through this link it is a new bookie for u
https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007 : so much inplays nd fast payout
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by woodboi(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
onoja12:
what is the next page? there are two ways to your answer but in this case we stick to one of the two ways, which is legally by that I mean paper work and the answer is NO he is not the father, his name is not on the kids birth certificate, so the woman is trying to black mail him into making it legal. if she ever wanted him to be there father without greedy intentions then his name would have been on there birth certificate indicating that he was assuming responsibility

I love your response, but I want you to understand one thing, we are Africans and they also have their own tradition. If we are talking about a kid here, we can pretend under assumption of a mistake from both part since no human is perfect in life, but this dude keeps going back to the lady probably spend days with her. My dear for every action their is a reaction which consequence happens to be the by product, the things you are claiming now Ideye have a vest knowledge about it, but he choose to forge ahead with the lady to this point called "black mailing" according to you. So if Ideye knows better, he deserves whatever the outcome he is getting from it, stop saying the woman is a bad person, she wasn't the one that made the law's of the land or climb on herself to produce 2 kids, she may as well just be a regular girl at a bar before having those kids, think about the load of taking care of those kids without the support of a father.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by ossaisly(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2016
But this guy is rich na. Y would taking responsibilities be a big deal. Or does football not pay again?
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by akinsmyk(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
igraman:
See as d lady dey shout DNA like say na Blood sugar or HIV test.
For ur info.. DNA goes for #1m in Nigeria at the moment.

If Ideye can afford a 6millon wrist-watch, 2million is not too much for human beings. He needs to confirm the woman's claim. 2 prove to the world he is innocent or prevent him making a lifetime mistake.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by onoja12: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
first like you said we are Africans and as an Africans we are not stupid neither is there anything wrong in been married and having a side chick or wife's for that matter, as you can see his wife stands strongly behind him because she is a true African wife, so stop playing two rule books at once. secondly I think you have no idea how evil some women can be especially the white verities as long as his name is not on there birth certificate and he has not accepted responsibility for the kids, the white woman has no say and she knows it. lastly what exactly is ideye sin here aside people hating on him, let see if it is because he has kids outside that is his personal choice and if anybody should be angry it should be his wife not a side chick who though she could impeach his wife and failed in her plot. so who is the evil person here, is it not the one who new he was married and thought or well I can get him to love me and leave his wife??Africans stand with your own

woodboi:

I love your response, but I want you to understand one thing, we are Africans and they also have their own tradition. If we are talking about a kid here, we can pretend under assumption of a mistake from both part since no human is perfect in life, but this dude keeps going back to the lady probably spend days with her. My dear for every action their is a reaction which consequence happens to be the by product, the things you are claiming now Ideye have a vest knowledge about it, but he choose to forge ahead with the lady to this point called "black mailing" according to you. So if Ideye knows better, he deserves whatever the outcome he is getting from it, stop saying the woman is a bad person, she wasn't the one that made the law's of the land or climb on herself to produce 2 kids, she may as well just be a regular girl at a bar before having those kids, think about the load of taking care of those kids without the support of a father.

1 Like

Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by DisGuy: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
onoja12:
first like you said we are Africans and as an Africans we are not stupid neither is there anything wrong in been married and having a side chick or wife's for that matter, as you can see his wife stands strongly behind him because she is a true African wife, so stop playing two rule books at once. secondly I think you have no idea how evil some women can be especially the white verities as long as his name is not on there birth certificate and he has not accepted responsibility for the kids, the white woman has no say and she knows it. lastly what exactly is ideye sin here aside people hating on him, let see if it is because he has kids outside that is his personal choice and if anybody should be angry it should be his wife not a side chick who though she could impeach his wife and failed in her plot. so who is the evil person here, is it not the one who new he was married and thought or well I can get him to love me and leave his wife??Africans stand with your own

Gulps!! shocked shocked
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by woodboi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
DisGuy:

Gulps!! shocked shocked
Boss! what's d gulps about... I hope u are not pondering what I'm pondering.
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by woodboi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
onoja12:

And you think this reason is enough for a father to deprive his children of what it means to grow with one?
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by onoja12: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Correction the mother not the father, if the mother decided to use her children as bargaining chips to achieve her greedy intentions who's fault is itgo back in history Alexander the Greats son lost his empire because of the conduct of his mother.

Number two we all know according to most African tradition any child who is born outside of marriage belongs to the mother and her people, in my place if a man doesn't say this is my child then it can not be referred to as my child

woodboi:

And you think this reason is enough for a father to deprive his children of what it means to grow with one?
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by alexvic12: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
She said Lie is a very big sin.....

So what is Premarital sex A Small sin??
Re: Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman by forgiveness: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin See as dem....... re...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict And Win N10,000 On Www.naijabet.com / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) / PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.