Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure (554 Views)

Odometer And Speedometer Issues, Pls Help!!! / What Is The Correct/standard Oil Gauge Mark/level? / PHOTOS: Truck Loses Control And Rams Into Stationary SUV In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by seggzzy(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Pls can someone help me out. I recently experienced sudden failure of power window control,A/C control and speedometer. All at the same time. Only to resume operation after a long while severally.if it happens I will not be able to operate the window, the speedometer I.e km/hr section will be down neither the AC control and light work.
Re: Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Call rewire and explain to him. You will need to change some fuse. It is only the fuse and don't let him take you farther. which type of car is it? Text me on 08033476725 the type of the car if it is the one that I have the experience I can explain to you better
Re: Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by seggzzy(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks adex71, my car make is 1998 Toyota corona
Re: Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by Osinachiadinma: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello Bros,
Maybe you took a rough surfaced road. Check the fuse box whether the fuses are shaky. They may be controlled by one fuse since thay went off at the same time and came back same way. Also confirm your battery head is tight enough. Good luck
Re: Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
seggzzy:
Pls can someone help me out. I recently experienced sudden failure of power window control,A/C control and speedometer. All at the same time. Only to resume operation after a long while severally.if it happens I will not be able to operate the window, the speedometer I.e km/hr section will be down neither the AC control and light work.
did u remove your car battery at anytime?
Re: Power Window, A/C Control And Speedometer Gauge Sudden Failure by seggzzy(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks friends for your concern and brilliant ideas. I later checked all the fuses under the dashboard I found out that a particular fuse socket was slacked, so I adjusted it pushed in a piece of wire to make solid contact and slotted the fuse firmly and that was it. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Golf3 Saloon / What Is The Update On The Enforcement Of Tinted Glass Permit / How To Jumpstart A Car The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.