Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? (3412 Views)

$50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) / Banks That Accept Voters Card For Account Opening! / Need Reliable Seller Of Payoneer With Testimony Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by faithalabi(f): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2016
I tried registering payoneer, and i was ask of government issued id card, but the option of id cards listed are JUST
1: drivers license
2: passport
3: national id card

And i don't have any of these, can i use my voters card? Pls help.
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by doyinisaac(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
YES!!!!!!
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by webtroller: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Yes, voters id is allowed, Payoneer accepts ids as long as they are government issued and nationally accepted.
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2016
No.

They will reject it
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by etebefia: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
@ if you can get some with payoneer to refer you, then payoneer won't require you to upload any ID
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by faithalabi(f): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
etebefia:
@ if you can get some with payoneer to refer you, then payoneer won't require you to upload any ID

someone please refer me.
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by etebefia: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
faithalabi:

someone please refer me.
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by etebefia: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
faithalabi:

someone please refer me.
Re: Can I Register Payoneer With My Voters Card? by maryapple: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh it’s cool advice and I surely will take note it in future, thank you very much! So from my part I would like to recommend to you and everybody my favorite payment system https://worldcore.eu/ which will help you to keep your money in absolute safety and without any problems to conduct all your financial manipulations. I hope that my recommendation will be useful for anyone and you will share your experience with me in return. smiley Also in conclusion I wish to all – good luck and great successes in all your matters! smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Amount I Can Have In My Gtcrea8 Account?? / Excitement As 200 Traders Win N10m In Enugu State's Empowerment Programme / How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.