Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful (3402 Views)

It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins / Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
I think Paxful incorporated wants to steal my bitcoin balance. I'm a bitcoin vendor on Paxful. I buy and sell bitcoins. Recently, I transferred some very huge amount of BTC into my Paxful wallet for sole purpose of selling it but few hours after the confirmation of my Bitcoins, I received a notification that my account has been frozen and I should contact their official email. I wrote them on their email but didnt get any reply so I chatted up the Live Support. They only replied that my account is under investigation for potentially fraudulent activity and stopped replying any further questions.
I did a little search on their activities and I found out that Paxful have a notoriety of locking people with huge funds in their account, frustrating all effort to unlock it and thereafter, stealing the funds.
Please, is there any agency that helps in handling issues like this one? Any agencies or NGO? Please I want to find a way to reach Paxful.com as they are not replying my messages and emails. No explanation of why they think my account is potentially fraudulent. The whole thing doesn't make any sense as I've never had a dispute in my trades and I've hundreds of positive feedback without single negative or neutral feedback.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Gwagone: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhh
See Gbese
Bros, you go chill ni ooo
No too worry, your account is under investigation and will be unfrozen soon

Or did you noticed anything with your Acct before freezing it?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gwagone:
Ahhhhhhhhh
See Gbese
Bros, you go chill ni ooo
No too worry, your account is under investigation and will be unfrozen soon

Or did you noticed anything with your Acct before freezing it?
Absolutely nothing. I only received a very huge amount of BTC and created offers to sell with some payment options when I got the notification.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Surfondsystems: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
That’s their legit way of stealing. How much was frozen in your account?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Surfondsystems:
That’s their legit way of stealing. How much was frozen in your account?
not an amount I can ever leave for them. Besides, a lot of people's money is tied there. 12BTC
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Cloong: 9:33pm On May 31, 2021
Please have you been able to solve this
nineone:
not an amount I can ever leave for them. Besides, a lot of people's money is tied there. 12BTC
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2021
Cloong:
Please have you been able to solve this
no
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Craveweb835: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2021
I think its because they are currently on high alert. Recently some "whales" have been moving huge amount of BTC some as much as 600 BTC. 12 BTC is in itself a huge one too.

Hopefully after a good review they will release your account.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Cryil007: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Is the account completely verified?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cryil007:
Is the account completely verified?
Completely verified.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by VlamesIffect(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
After 1 year, still unresolved.

Is there a physical office you can go to because 12btc isn't beans.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by doyinisaac(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Haaaaaa 12BTC??currently 1BTC is about 20millon as at two hours ago,so 12btc should be around 240million naira...that is very huge,something needs to be done urgently...
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Standard007(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Bro, if you are sure of your source of funds I can help you out. I'm a Paxful Peer and can help you get it faster. You can chat me up on Paxful and see for yourself. My username on Paxful is STANDARD
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ohh sorry it's very disheartening.
Hope you haven't breach any of their rules
1 using multiple paxful account
2 unauthorised use of gift cards
3 Using another escrow instead paxful escrow. 4 using of any fake identity for verification,
More so if the person cancel the the transaction before it's get to you,
If none of the above , then use your "contact us" form fill it and tell them what really happened.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Timetofly21: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi, has anyone been able to resolve frozen account on paxful?
Mine is over 48hrs now and they keep asking me to be patient.

And my money is going down in value.

If you have been able to resolve your account, kindly let me know how you resolve it!
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by oluojk: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Hello,

Have you been able to resolve and get your funds back from PAXful? If not respond to this message and I will let you know here how to get your funds back. My account was frozen for 8 months but I successfully challenged and got it back. I am still in arbitration trying to get more money from Paxful as damages for lost income.

Respond if you still have your account frozen
Re: How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful by Niswayne19: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Try and get in touch with the customer representatives. I wish they had office in Nigeria like Binance and Yellow Card. It would be easy reporting such cases.

(1) (Reply)

I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family / Billionaire Son, Mustapha Indimi And Wife Fatima Welcome First Child (PHOTOS) / FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.