Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! (814 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update / Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! by bongolistik(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Have you also been receiving message bombardment from MTN and SIM REG lately requesting you to go register/update your line?

Since the beginning of this year, I receive nothing less than 50 messages daily from MTN and SIM Reg requesting to go register/update my lines, and friends too have been complaining about that.

Even if you have to constantly remind people, won’t one message per day be enough?

Some might want to attribute the excessive message to system failure, but why always MTN and why is it that other network providesr are not facing such system failure?

In my opinion, until MTN pay the N1.04trillion that was later reduced to N780billion fine, they will not stop all these things they are doing.

We have heard the harsh conditions and mammoth crowds that customers have to endure in order to update their SIMs, and now again MTN is calling.

How many times does MTN want us to be registering our lines that they won't allow people to rest?

Are you not tired of these MTN constant call to register/update SIM?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/01/why-are-mtn-and-sim-reg-bombarding-your.html
Re: MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! by Belosconi: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Mine is like 100 messages per hour
Re: MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! by Gosj01(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
None for me!

I haven't received any from my three networks and last time I did the registration was 2008 except mtn which I brought last year February!
Re: MTN/SIMREG Bombarding Subscribers Inbox With SIM Registration/update Lately! by Whizpeter(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Belosconi:
Mine is like 100 messages per hour

Oga Fear God na...

(1) (Reply)

Help With The New Opera Mini / New Glo Data Plans June 2016 / The New Data Plan Scam In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.