Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? (856 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Why Do People Sweat More While Sleeping Unlike When Awake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Everfrank(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
There is this pretty little SS2 girl that lives in my street. Last week she was coming back from school alongside two of her classmates. I noticed that the two other girls were laughing hard and making jest of her while she was vexing to the extent that she quickned her pace and left them behind.
I cared to ask one of the girls why they are laughing and stressing her and the answer I got perplexed me: that their biology teacher tasted her sweat in the classroom! That the man was teaching them something about the skin, sweat glands and the fact that the sweat of a healthy person should taste salty. To demonstrate his point the teacher strolled to her table, took style and scooped some sweat from her forehead with his index finger and then, to their amazement, he dipped the finger in his mouth and licked everything. Na there class scatter with laugh!
It sounds weird and I keep wondering why the teacher should behave that way. Is it proper and what could be his motive?
Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by StefanSalvatore: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Gross
Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Hadassahisbae(f): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2016
really wired..
Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by playtheblues(f): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2016
That girl should never be left alone with that teacher....

1 Like

Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
eww disgusting.
what kind human being is that?

1 Like

Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2016
The teacher's action is all shades of wrong, his action should be reported to her parents or form teacher.

If left unchecked, it could result to something else. I wonder if he couldn't illustrate another way other than licking her sweat.

1 Like

Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Everfrank(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
michymeg:
The teacher's action is all shades of wrong, his action should be reported to her parents or form teacher.

If left unchecked, it could result to something else. I wonder if he couldn't illustrate another way other than licking her sweat.
You think I should tell the father? We see regularly. But won't that amount to overstepping my boundary?
Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Everfrank:

You think I should tell the father? We see regularly. But won't that amount to overstepping my boundary?
No it would not! Tell him as soon as possible, he is in the best position to talk to the silly teacher. A stern warning from him would not only save the girl from possible abuse but other young girls.

1 Like

Re: Her Biology Teacher Tasted Her Sweat During Lecture. Weird? by bennyrazz: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
na so hin dey start small small, from licking sweat to licking different things. The girl had better report to her mother so that she can in turn follow her to school to interrogate the teacher to show her in the textbook where it says biology teachers should lick students sweat? are there no males there? why not lick male sweat. Awon oniranu jati jati

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Girl? / Please A Friend Needs Advice. / The Naked Flame (big Boy/big Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.