Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) (39802 Views)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by aladinann: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by batlati(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
All i see is fats tissue
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Holarmide(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why pple make comments that does not flow with the vibe. To start with, a responsible girl won't have a tattoo on no matter how small d image is. So don't say how patoranky take catch this big girl cos she is no big girl with the tattoo but a slut. Now about the show off. Who dey heck could the guy be with a cigarette n lighter? Damm. Pple, please retink. Patoranky is better of at this point and that chick too small in class due to d fact that she has the logo of irresponsibility on her.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by oatzeal(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
PPA Boss sent boys to break his youth corper's house,

youth corper narrated the story to his neighbours in his PPA village in Ekureku, Abi local govt of Cross River State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9If5yrx2U
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Lol. Person post pic for IG, dem say she's hurt and getting back at someone. Make she no snap picture again?

She never even said anythn about patoranking, bloggers said she's shading him. Nawa o

y the Bleep u sign. she is getting back at someone! none of my business though
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok o.

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by hcabinet: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
pato dont gv a Bleep, many girl ar comin fr him. so dear Bleep off
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by rosieflower2(f): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
She's cute
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by odikemere(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
she just one gay and a slut while Patto is the man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Mancity26(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

How do u know she's still hurt?

But how did patoranking get this fine girl, must have been jaZz
wetin make d girl fine? Bcs of the breasttt?
Funnynation comedian coming soon
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ikombe: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
EroticAngelina:
so she's now a celebrity because she's patoranking ex? undecided
madam i tire self grin
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
P.O.P.. Power of preek
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by hcabinet: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
patrick dont gv a Bleep, many girl ar comin fr him. so dear Bleep off
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

How do u know she's still hurt?

But how did patoranking get this fine girl, must have been jaZz
taaaa mechie onu osiso
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by tpiah2: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
wait, isnt patonrankingk light skinned, the man in the picture is dark, can a woman have both light and dark skinned boyfriends?

i mean consecutively, would have thought light skinned is her preference since she was dating light skinned before.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by chidextec: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
When ur boo get e boo
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by tintingz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is she telling us to f*ck off? undecided
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
OK na
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
yakflowz:
But she's pretty tho so patoranking being get money before undecided
that nigga has bn made even b4 fame
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
yakflowz:
But she's pretty tho so patoranking being get money before undecided
that nigga has bn made even b4 fame
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ikombe: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
brainy4oli:
She's a fine girl. But does she have Jesus in her?
ajuju ndi ara undecided

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Mancity26(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
so as patoranking small reach ,em get mind go carry this heavy duty.fear no dey that boy eye ooo
patoranking small? See dat guy no get nyash oo.. I swear d guy go get working material.. No bi wande coal wey get cigratte as working material.. And u know say una wey bi woman like it when it 7inches and above.. So patoranking fit d babe..

Funnynation comedian coming soon
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by columbus007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
I go crazy easily whenever I sight a girl with tattoo grin
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
That finger sign the guy did behind her though...looks degrading undecided . That isn't an 'eff you' sign, trust me.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Starttell:
Dumped.
nd sad, worst of all pato no dey see am sef, he has a million and one creamy chicks on his matter nw

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ikombe: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
sithblogger:
Mehn my girlfriend is finer than her mehn
pix undecided
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by akp202(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
continue dating different boys here n there....u don't know u re indirectly reducing ur bride price
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Does she think I give a Bleep....?,..... Olympus has fallen boobz ..... Middle finger to those boobs
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by samyh: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good one
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by cyprus000: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=13pt]
In patoranking voice. "For all the girls me put on a long thing,I'm so sorry".
[/size]
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Mancity26(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
rosieflower2:
She's cute
she no fine pass u oo.. Na bcs she show ha breasttt? You are cute and she hot..
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
silversonuc:

taaaa mechie onu osiso
Rie nsi nwokem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.