Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) (39800 Views)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

that's ur thought,plz think rational

So you are implying that she is too hot to date a celebrity? Wtf niqqa
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Team sagged boobs
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by rosieflower2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mancity26:

she no fine pass u oo.. Na bcs she show ha breasttt? You are cute and she hot..
smiles... Tnx
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
What's worth sharing is worth sharing well. That was a SIDE CHICK POSE, she can do better
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Iamkenneth(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
I dnt fink PATO will be moved by this..all u count is how many times he must have nyashed d bae...oooo
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by tpiah2: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
macfish101:
Do you still remember that line in "ALUBARIKA" where he said "to all the gals wey me put on the long tin, am so sorry, me dey pon de journey of money counting"......I guess he did dat line for her.

He wrote a song called alubarika?
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by lohresloco: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
with her weak bobbi
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Patorankingfire chop clean mouth

Op,this should be Patorankings Elder sis not Ex.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by mjswthrt(f): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
AH! No be person mama be dat
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Danfuster(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
So this is one of who patoranking was referring to when he said "to all the girls wey me put for Inna long thing... I'm sooo sorry" in the Alubarika song shocked. Well... This is none of my business lipsrsealed #SipsTea
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by omaigala12(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
does she date only smokers
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by tpiah2: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
se na dem mama records be all this iyalaya nonsense dem dey push now?
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Mancity26(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
rosieflower2:
smiles... Tnx
i took time 2 watch ur pix... Infact am tempted to say day i love u..
#Funnynation
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by funnynation(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mancity26:
i took time 2 watch ur pix... Infact am tempted to say day i love u.. #Funnynation
baby... Beauty at its peak
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
so as patoranking small reach ,em get mind go carry this heavy duty.fear no dey that boy eye ooo
no b only fear......u knw as em take dey wound dat girl if him don take him calaber weed finish na so d girl go dey scream.........waaaa usshhhhhh waaaaa usshhhhhh.......na him u say make she no frnd am
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by SweetJustice: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Lol. Person post pic for IG, dem say she's hurt and getting back at someone. Make she no snap picture again?

She never even said anythn about patoranking, bloggers said she's shading him. Nawa o

Its obvious you are a learner. Can't you see the fingers. That babe is still hurt
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
that ass on the third photo doesn't look so good.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
SweetJustice:

Its obvious you are a learner. Can't you see the fingers. That babe is still hurt

She wrote patoranking on the fingers abi Nna mehn, u guys are pathetic o!
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
systemz:
Oh my God! Can't u reason for once
See person wey dey reason
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by JuicyGee(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I thought patoranking said he use to sleep under bridge nd he sold rat poison.. Na wa o.. Iies.. Famzing. Dats nt his ex, except twas after his fame
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by Cityguy: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Her life, her cup of tea, not mine.
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by macfish101(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
tpiah2:

He wrote a song called alubarika?
yea....dat was the jam dat brought him to lime light
Re: Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo) by yakflowz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
sauceny:

Datz to show you that money doesn't determine the kinda gurl you date
yea....in the good old days ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.