Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... (1361 Views)

Lagos To Sell Lake (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice N13k From December 15, 2016 (Pics) / From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by Galads(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello, i am in need of haulage of some personnal goods from lagos to kaduna. Just a set of chairs, small fridge. I don`t know but maybe a truck going to kaduna and can just carry this things along. Any link or help will be appreciated thanks
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by imohchard(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
you can try going through the threads...

and by the way, check out my signature

Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by Galads(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
i didnt say i need a website, i said i need those in haulage. Thanks
imohchard:
you can try going through the threads...

and by the way, check out my signature
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by sgchaulage(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Galads:
Hello, i am in need of haulage of some personnal goods from lagos to kaduna. Just a set of chairs, small fridge. I don`t know but maybe a truck going to kaduna and can just carry this things along. Any link or help will be appreciated thanks

Apologies for seeing this late.

We provide Haulage Services for various needs
If you have not moved your items, we can still provide you excellent service that is very affordable.
Kindly use our contact details to reach us.
Thank you.

SGC Haulage.
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by gbadexy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Galads:
Do you still need the service.
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by Galads(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
gbadexy:

Do you still need the service.
yeah am still interested
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by gbadexy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Galads:
yeah am still interested
Call 09096856700
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by Galads(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
gbadexy:

Call 09096856700
can we talk thru mail cos I can't currently make calls thanks. Yesma45 at yahoo. Com
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by gbadexy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Galads:
can we talk thru mail cos I can't currently make calls thanks. Yesma45 at yahoo. Com
I think it would be cheaper sending the goods through buses going there. Hiring would be costly since its just chairs and a small fridge
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by Galads(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
gbadexy:

I think it would be cheaper sending the goods through buses going there. Hiring would be costly since its just chairs and a small fridge
you mean big buses? It is a set of parlor chair and I don't think it can enter a bus. But on the other hand, if am sending those other small stuffs can you do it? Are you working in logistics?
Re: Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... by gbadexy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
I sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Federal Mortgage Bank CEO, Richard Esin In Fresh Trouble, Accused Of Fraud / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Remita / Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.