Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? (1175 Views)

My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke / My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Wizkid / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Just as I was coming out of my office last week Wednesday after decent number of transactions, I saw this clean old peugeot car parked jst beside mine and Instantly I felt like dropping my camry in exchange for it... lolz!

The truth is, this car was so clean and intact. And I was wondering if it's tokunbo because there was no plate number on it.

And when I asked my girl if she can ride in this car with me.. She said.. provided it's you, I can ride in anything with u baby. Even if it's omolanke(wheelbarrow) grin. Was she pulling my legs grin? If you are my girl, can u?

See the pics below

Emmaesty come and see grin

Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by whirlwind7(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Wow!
I would love to have that ride.
I saw a neat looking Peugeot 505 evolution sometime last year, and the owner looked like he's on top of the world.

Personally, I won't give a flying F@%$ if my girl decides to ride in it with me or not. I'm riding in it because I love it, period!
Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
whirlwind7:
Wow!
I would love to have that ride.
I saw a neat looking Peugeot 505 evolution sometime last year, and the owner looked like he's on top of the world.

Personally, I won't give a flying F@%$ if my girl decides to ride in it with me or not. I'm riding in it because I love it, period!
mehn! I tripped bro. And the funniest part is.. it's tinted!
Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by bamirotola: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can u link me up with d seller? Talktomconline@yahoo.com...that's my email.... i'm in love already...
Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
bamirotola:
Can u link me up with d seller? Talktomconline@yahoo.com...that's my email.... i'm in love already...
really? grin when i get back to the office on Monday, I will update u bro. Because I didn't find out anything abt it. I jst admired it.
Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by bamirotola: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
really? grin when i get back to the office on Monday, I will update u bro. Because I didn't find out anything abt it. I jst admired it.
Yes bro.. Tnx man
Re: Photos: As My Girlfriend, Can You Ride This Clean Old Car With Me? by abuaoyen(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will longingly ride with him. So love it

(1) (Reply)

Pls Enjoy This Funny Story From A Marathoner In D Just Concluded Lagos Marathon / When You Keep Childs In The Custody Of Dads... Hilarious Pictures / Photo: When You Have Ph. D In Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.