Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) (34971 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
e pain am grin tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by 1miccza: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
All these REACTORS set
Always reacting to every every
What type of reactors would that be nuclear,chemical or what??

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by 1miccza: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
okoro4:
This year is a year of celeb bashing their fans and their fans bashing them back.Who tell the fan say Juliet dey nyash the guy?

You know weda person wey she knack na the guy padi??

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by shegzbaba(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Juliet self get bad mouth o......that's interesting
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by prince120: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
I saw this article of one of the websites... i think it was www.eonlineghana.com or something...anyway Juliet Ibrahim aint taking any trash from nobody lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by aimuan(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
Is only in naija that one will conclude u r dating nd phucking a guy when u use his pic as ur dp sad
re u program to write is only in niaja?Juliet is a Ghanian not Nigerian.apparently the fans are Ghanaians,so what's ur is only in Naija all about?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by BABANGBALI: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
na she get her farm now,she fit open am for anyone to farm inside
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by mysticalbj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not everyone will understand your journey. That's okay. You're here to live your life, not to make everyone understand.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by ChristineC: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Still thinking what to do with this "information"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by kobonaire(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Her retorts were pretty dumb ... she has only one thing going for her ...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by guttentag(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
July Ibrahim, I am your biggest fan, can I taste plz.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by playtheblues(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
You are a thief!!!

Lol you may not reply due to shame but you may hideously report me to a MOD.

So because she's a star she should let people call her bad names?

Are you ok? You thief!!!
benedictnsi:
That fan no get #50 respect ooooo gringrin

But she shouldn't have even reply that......

Except

If her conscience is judging her cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Bigii(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Juli my crush... Buh u the fu*k dis guy true true cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na pesin role model o chai cry cry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by soludo93(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim is a prostitute.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by sukkot: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
ChristineC:
Still thinking what to do with this "information"
file it under ' i dont care '
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by thimbook2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
soludo93:
Juliet Ibrahim is a prostitute.

Fans Gone Wild, Lol!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Bgorgeous: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good for them, you don't just go on social media to abuse people because you have the means

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by EkeBarry(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
vault:
fans would start minding their business the day "ade stops collecting hot slaps"
Man,Ade don colet slap agen?abeg giv me link we're I go de do download dos comedy abeg
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
allady:
Ok
woe betide you for this nonsense

thief

send recharge card to him at your own peril
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by sheilak: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
her replies are lame.

Gosh! You are stupi..d
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by CaroLyner(f): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

Gosh! I are stupid
indeed you are
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
indeed you are

Julie is a fu.cker
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by sage2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Only the truth would have made her that bitter.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by iconize(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
Is only in naija that one will conclude u r dating nd phucking a guy when u use his pic as ur dp sad

So those folks are Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Tex42(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Was there no better way for her to reply the nosy fans instead of using such vulgar languages.

For a mum, her choice of language was... Shhhsh! Dirty!

Hate profanity.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Derawiz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
As a celebrity you're susceptible to cyber insults but it's how u handle it that matters.. .d lass was too vulgar nd showed her emotions in each reply, bottom line:she was hurt by the comments probably coz they're true
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sub saharan Africans celebrities and their fans are crass. You can't tell the difference between the three.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by oseiwe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
wat else?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
So true
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) by Chamberlain2014: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Walkopet:
Who's juliet ibrahim
she is a daughter to sarakis wife grin
Walkopet:
Who's juliet ibrahim
she is a daughter to sarakis wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / A Recent Photo Of Azadus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.