Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim (27179 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by TempleChinedum(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2018
@LadiesGistOfficial

Ghana’s top radio station Joy FM tweeted this about actress Juliet Ibrahim today:

My boyfriend is an animal’ - Juliet Ibrahim jabs Iceberg Slim #CosmopolitanMix

Angry Juliet Ibrahim who’s not happy with the FM took to twitter to slam them for spreading fake news about her. Read her tweets below:

I thought you were a reputable station? Did I grant you any interview and you are quoting me with a made up headline? If this article isn’t taken down in seconds my lawyer will contact you! Unprofessionalism at its peak!

By Ladies Gist:
http://www.ladiesgist.com/juliet-ibrahim-blasts-joy-fm-for-spreading-fake-news-about-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by aristocrazzy: 3:25pm On May 11, 2018
It's very pathetic how some media outlets just to get viewers will go to such an extent..
Iceberg slim please leave this people and come back home it's never too late to continue ur career.

13 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 11, 2018
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Solidkay(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
People been puck nosing into other people's affairs since 1300BC
So nothing spoil.
But Nigerian celebs with clap backs are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2018
this should serve as a warning to other media outlets engaging in such behavior. bloggers be warned this is your last grace

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tamarapetty(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Bad news carrier....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Bloggers and spreading of fake news be like bread and butter... They will Post news as if they are living together with the person involved grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by drslimtommy: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
It's something she can say... No be juliet?

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by talk2saintify(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by prettyzee11(f): 5:51pm On May 11, 2018
Bobby n yash pressing is no more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
Who she help? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Fkforyou(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
She talks too much... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Ekiseme(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
prettyzee11:
dem no dey press ya own?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
Wait

Is it do not lie on me or do not lie against me

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by oshe11: 5:56pm On May 11, 2018
Everyone know say Iceberg na Monkey before na, so whats the fuss about?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Baroba(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2018
Ghanaians and hating Nigerians, spiteful little devils, they can't bear the fact a beautiful mixed race girl from Ghana is dating a Naija.. I know them very well.. midgets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by ANNOY(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2018
Juliet should just shut the f**k up.
After shading Nicki Minaj, she has the audacity to talk.
Americans are still insulting her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by princechurchill(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
If he's not an animal how come this

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2018
Ekiseme:
dem no dey press ya own?
help me ask her oh.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by chukzyfcbb: 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk. Why she dey shout lawyer lawyer up and down.

She don forget say law court get stages, even if JOY FM loses in stage 1, appeal still dey even if them lose appeal, supreme court still dey.

and this can take yearsssssssss.....

Abeg madam go siddon

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Deltayankeeboi: 6:23pm On May 11, 2018
my lawyer my lawyer. who is your lawyer, is he the chief justice of the federation. abeg juliet should go and sit her pussy down in one place. make we hear word. always trying to be relevant
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Kfed4ril(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2018
Do you want to buy or rent a house, buy a land or a car in Abuja?? You can call, text or WhatsApp me on O7O6598I947. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 11, 2018
jessca048:
this should serve as a warning to other media outlets engaging in such behavior. bloggers be warned this is your last grace

you must be her lawyer she is reffering to ,, if bloggers stop we bad belle association go kwantinue when she was flaunting are r/ship on our faces she no know . i will gladly sell my two balls in xchange for juliet love grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by vizkiz: 6:38pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Wait

In this content, I think "against" is the proper choice is word.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by EmmaLege: 7:01pm On May 11, 2018
Hehe good for them grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nightingales(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
lie on me.....oyinbo repete
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by anigold(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
"Do not lie on me " no am not grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Are you now muko foam
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Wait

Your dp is very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Olulinks(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2018
prettyzee11:
Aww.. This isn't fair.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Your dp is very pretty.
Maky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.