Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo (373 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) / EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo by queentell(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Government Ekpemupolo popularly known as Tompolo as said that Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari will not know peace if the Niger Delta region knows no peace.
Tompolo who was reacting to allegations that he attacked oil installations in Warri area of Delta state threatened the number one citizen of Nigeria after stating his readiness to corporate with the federal government.
The reasons why the ex-militant drew the Niger Delta region into his differences with the federal government is unclear but the influential warlord might be on collision course with the government over his statement.
ALSO READ Graphic photos from the Kano bomb blast scene

President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria told he will know no peace by Tompolo
“Well, I am sure this is what President Buhari is looking for. He should allow the people of the Niger Delta Region to know peace, otherwise he will not know peace as well,” Tompolo said in the last paragraph of his statement issued by Paul Bebenimibo, his media aide.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/buhari-will-not-know-peace-if-niger-delta-knows-no-peace-tompolo/
Re: Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo by benedictnsi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
See threat
Re: Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo by divinehand2003(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol
Does Tompolo consider himself as the Niger Delta leader or spokesman or dictator?
Tompolo should pray to avoid the same thing that happened to his elder and senior brother in arms named Asari Dokubo that made him run to hide in Benin Republic till this day.
Re: Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo by shameseun: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Honestly we don't need this at this time at all.

But think of it, thank God its only pipelines and oil related facilities they are blowing unlike the illiterate, virgin-seeking, blood sucking, brainwashed almajri's in the North that will come after the innocent lives.

More frustration for GMB.

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Granted N400million Bail / Police Rescues Rice And Noodles Thief From Mob Beatings / NHRC Summons Enugu State Waste Management Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.